I don’t know about you but there’s not enough hours in the day for me! With working, running the kids to ortho or swim team or drama, trying to keep the family fed and clothed I just need more organization and ease in my life. I’ve decided that 2017 is my year. I’ll get more organized and share my tips with you. It’s been a great winter break but it’s time to get back to it. Here’s 5 tips to get yourself organized this year.
5 Tips to Help Organize you!
- Every day set a timer and work 15 minutes on one of your trouble spots. Mine will be my office today. My desk is in desperate need of organization.
- Plan your meals. I’ve been planning mine and we hardly ever eat out now. It’s been such a money saver. I’ve been putting my crockpot and my instant pot to work for me. Dinner then is delicious and easy.
- Keep a planner with you at all times. It doesn’t have to be a pricey one. I found mine off of pinterest and it sits by me all day in a notebook I put together. I can add my grocery list, plan my menus, my work plans, my kids after school plans etc. I can track my workouts with this printable, my water, etc. I can even keep my budget with this printable. It’s fabulous.
- Set timers to keep yourself off of social media sites. Work for two hours and then you can get on facebook for 5 minutes. This helps keep you focused while you work and not worrying about what’s on facebook. Or maybe it’s just me that has this problem.
- Check email only twice a day. Set it and forget it.
Your New Years gift should be the gift of time. Why not use it to your advantage. Get things done and stay off of social media all day (yes this is totally directed at me!).
What organization ideas do you have to keep you on track and focused?