The older I get, the more important it gets to start taking care of myself. You just don’t have the same metabolism once you hit your 30’s do you? I’ll be the first to admit, I’m not a fan of “dieting”. I’m not big on restriction, because if I feel like I can’t have something, it just makes me want it more. Which is why I realized weight watchers would actually be a great choice for me. It doesn’t tell you that you can’t eat anything, it doesn’t remove anything from your diet that you might want. You get to make that choice. Decide if that thing you are craving is worth the points it costs, and if not, it’s a great way to figure out alternatives that fit into the plan easier. It’s really been a great system for me. And bonus, there are TONS of awesome weight watchers recipes out there! Recipes that really make it where you aren’t missing out on anything. I wanted to share some of my recent favorites for any of my readers that might also be on their own weight watchers plan. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Let’s check them out:
15 Weight Watcher Recipes to jump start your plan
1. Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan– Chicken parmesan has got to be one of my favorite things to eat and this recipe is full of flavor, is easy to make, and the perfect dinner when you are needing some comfort food!
2. Weight Watchers Chocolate Mug Cake– This recipe is one of my favorites for when I’m craving something sweet. It’s only 1 point on most plans and it takes just a few minutes to make. The perfect way to end a long day with a little treat!
3. Weight Watchers Breakfast Energy Bites– Another simple and filling recipe that is perfect for breakfast. I make them in a big batch once a week and pop them into portioned out bags that are easy to grab and go in the morning. Having something ready in the morning keeps me from hitting the drive thru on the way to work.
4. Weight Watchers Taco Casserole– This is a great weeknight dinner recipe. It isn’t hard to make, it’s got yummy and fresh ingredients and it’s low in points. A win/win. This cold also be a great meal prep recipe that can be used to pack lunches for the week!
5. Weight Watchers Dole Whip– If you know me, you know that I love all things Disney, so Dole Whips have always been one of my favorite treats to get during Disney trips, so it’s awesome that I can now make them at home AND it fits into my plan.
6. Weight Watchers Oreo Fluff– Ok I obviously really like sweet stuff, little treats, if you will. This recipe is light and fluffy and one of my favorites in the spring/summer months.
7. Weight Watches Skinny Meatloaf– You can not go wrong with a classic meatloaf recipe! This recipe just lightens it up a little and makes it fit easily into your plan.
8. 2 ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels– This is another super simple breakfast recipe that is perfect for meal prepping. Pair it with light cream cheese and you are good to go for an easy breakfast.
9. Weight Watchers Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup– Soup weather is here, and this recipe is a copycat of one of my favorite restaurant soups is exactly what I need when I’m craving a nice hot bowl of soup on a cold winter night.
10. Weight Watchers French Toast Recipe– This recipe is perfect for a weekend brunch with the family. Add a little fresh fruit of your choice and it feels like an indulgent breakfast when it’s really not!
11. Weight Watchers garlic naan bread recipe– I LOVE the taste of naan bread. It’s great for a snack and when you just feel like you need a little carb break. This was an easy recipe to make and the taste was fabulous. Pair it with a little hummus and you have the perfect snack.
12. Weight Watchers Crack Chicken Recipe– Funny title, amazing recipe. This creamy chicken is sooo good. It’s super filling and flavorful and can be enjoyed in several ways. Super versatile and easy to make.
13. Weight Watchers bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits recipe– Back again with another breakfast recipe that is a family favorite. I like to make these in advance for the week and pop them in the freezer, that way we can just grab and reheat on busy weekday mornings.
14. Air Fryer weight watchers chicken egg rolls– I love any recipe I can pop in my air fryer and these little yummy egg rolls are only 1 point per roll on most plans!
15. Simple Weight Watchers egg salad recipe– If you are looking for something easy to make, low in points, and perfect for lunch, than this egg salad recipe is going to be perfect for you. It’s awesome with some crispy veggies or pita chips too.
Looking for more healthy ideas? Check out these posts:
- The top 5 daily health habits every adult should follow
- 10 simple and healthy dinner ideas for the new year
- 5 quick and health snacks for those who work from home