Can you believe we are already half way through the summer? It seems like this year is just flying by! 4th of July is one of the few things I like about summer (I’m so sorry summer lovers, I’m not a fan of being hot, ha!) because it’s a great time to get together with family and celebrate this beautiful country that we live in. We always have family and friends over for some summer grilling, fireworks, and of course, yummy 4th of July desserts! So I am always looking for a new recipe to try to make for my party! I thought for sure there were others out there like me looking for a quick and easy 4th of July desserts so I thought I would share some of the best ones I have found with you guys! Let’s check them out!
12 Quick and Easy 4th of July Desserts
1. Blueberry Pie Cupcakes– What is more American than a pie right? And these little cupcakes have all the flavor of a blueberry pie in an adorable cupcake form. Great for parties because they are hand held and don’t need silverware.
2. Patriotic Poke Cake– I love me a good theme dessert and that’s exactly what this one is. With the red, white, and blue coloring and festive sprinkles it’s sure to be a hit at your 4th of July bash.
3. American Flag Pretzel Rods– Combine the best of sweet and salty flavors with this super fun and patriotic recipe. This would be a fun recipe to get the kids involved with too. Easy enough for them to help and enjoy them when they are done.
4. Red, White, and Blue Snack Mix– I love a good snack mix, even more so when it has a fun theme. This is great to make ahead of time and serve in a festive bowl in the center of your snack table during your party. It also makes for great party favors if you bag them up for your guests for later.
5. 4th of July Brownies– Brownies are probably my favorite desserts, especially if they are covered in fun frosting. This is another recipe you can get the kids involved in too. And who doesn’t love brownies right?
6. No Bake Firework Oreo Cheesecake Bars– Anything that I don’t have to turn the oven on for is an automatic win in my book. These cheesecake cars are the perfect cold treat for a hot summer day in July, am I right!? You can also make these ahead of time and just stick them in the fridge so it’s one less thing you have to worry about on the day of.
7. Red, White, and Blue Bundt Cake– Bundt cakes are always a family favorite in my house. They are easy to make and so customizable for different events and holidays. I love this fun patriotic spin on it too. Another easy recipe that is perfect for your 4th of July party!
8. 4th of July Cake Pops– Cake pops are great for parties because you don’t need plates or silverware, they are totally easy to make and fun to decorate too. They also make great party favors as well.
9. Red, White, and Blue Trifle– If you are looking for something on the light and fluffy side, this trifle is the perfect recipe for your summer bash. It’s perfect on a hot day and I love anything with fresh fruit in it.
10. 4th of July Smores Dip– This is another fun recipe that is easy to make, and will look fabulous on your treat table. Serve along side some gram crackers and fruits and you are good to go!
11. 4th of July Sprinkle Cookies– I love a good cookie recipe, especially when they are so easy to make and festive. The sprinkles in them make them look like they have a little fireworks exploding in them too!
12. Star Spangled 4th of July Fruit Skewers– If you are looking to keep things on the light and healthy then this is the recipe for you. Just a little bit of cutting skills and some fresh fruit and you will have a perfectly festive treat that everyone is sure to love!
And there you have it! 12 quick and easy 4th of July recipes! Which one is your favorite?
Looking for more 4th of July fun? Check out these posts:
- 20 amazingly simple 4th of July recipes
- Quick and easy 4th of July crafts for kids
- Free Printable: 4th of July word search