Spring has sprung down in my neck of the wood and I for one and thrilled to see my grass green again. My neighbors flowerbeds are starting to pop up again, the days are getting longer, and I can keep my windows open during the day. It’s got to be one of my favorite times of the year. And one of my favorite spring time holidays has got to be Easter. It’s such a wonderful day for faith, family, and fun! We always have a full day of themed treats and activities at my house, and I wanted to share some of the best fun Easter recipes for kids that I have collected for this years event with you all. These recipes are easy enough for the kiddos to help with, and are sure to be a hit at any Easter function you go to. Let’s check them out shall we?
12 Fun Easter Recipes for Kids
1. Rainbow Jello Easter Eggs– Now these are just adorable. They do take a little bit of time, but the recipe is simple and the results are just too cool. You can also switch them up to use whatever colors you would like!
2. Flower Pretzel Bites– This recipe would look SO cute on your Easter table. The kids would have a blast making them as well. Only 3 ingredients and look way more complicated than they actually are to make. Plus you cant’ beat that sweet and salty combo.
3. Adorable Easter Thumbprint Cookies– This recipe comes from yours truly and my kids have always loved making these! Easy to make, quick, and oh so cute.
4. Chocolate Cheesecake Easter Dirt Cups– This is such a cute springtime twist on a classic dirt cup recipe. How perfect is that little carrot!? I am in love with it. Plus its simple enough for even the little kids to join in on.
5. Easter Bunny Chow– I love a good chow mix any time of the year, in any theme. It’s such an easy thing to put together, makes for great leftovers, and the kids will have a blast making it!
6. Fun Easter Snack Mix– you can never go wrong with a classic and easy to make snack mix! Even the kiddos can get in on making this fun recipe!
7. Bunny Buns– This recipe only has 2 ingredients and is a great side dish for your Easter lunch or dinner. The kids will have fun putting them together as well.
8. Easter Egg Hunt Cupcakes– Another recipe from me to you, these adorable cupcakes are super cute, easy to make, and the kiddos can customize them however they want!
9. Edible Peeps House– Now the reason I love this recipe is not only is it a recipe, but it’s also a fun craft for the kiddos to do as well! They can have a blast creating it, and then they can eat it when they are done.
10. Empty Tomb Rolls– Not only do these taste delicious, they are a recipe you can make with the kids while also telling them the story of why we celebrate Easter in the first place. Such a great way to help explain it to the little ones while also having fun.
11. Easter Bunny Butt Cookies– I’m just a sucker for bunnies, which is why this is another recipe by me. They are super easy, adorable, and my kids cracked up the entire time we made them.
12. No Bake Easter Dessert Tray– I do love any “recipe” that doesn’t involve me having to turn on my oven or mix anything. This would be fun for the kids to get to pick out and arrange everything on their own festive tray.
There you have it! 12 Fun Easter Recipes for Kids! Won’t all of these look too adorable on your holiday table?
How does your family celebrate Easter? Let me know in the comments below!
Check out these other fun Easter ideas: