Is it just me or did 2022 just fly by? In a number of weeks we will be in the year 2023! Are you already planning out your New Years Eve festivities? I know we are. We love planning our end of the year get togethers with out closest friends and family. It’s one of my favorite things to plan for the year. We don’t usually do a big dinner, as we want it to be more of a part atmosphere where people can stroll about and mingle rather than spending their time at a table. So I always look for yummy finger foods that we can serve our guests while we all chat and dance the night away. As I was looking into what I wanted to serve this year I thought I would share with you all some of my favorites that I will be putting on the menu this year. Ready to check them out? Let’s go!
20 Great New Years Finger Food Recipe Ideas
1. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip– This is one of my favorite dessert recipes for anytime, and it’s especially great for parties. Pair it with some yummy dippable desserts!
2. Ritz Cracker Party Sandwiches– Now these are a great idea for a new spin on a classic finger sandwich recipe. Nice and crispy and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
3. Crock Pot Bacon Wrapped Smokies– Every good party has got to have those delicious lil smokies, and when you wrap them in bacon they taste even better. It’s a win-win!
4. Easy Taco Salad Cups– These are SO cool. All the flavor of a taco salad in a single serve taco cup. They are so easy to make too.
5. Baked Potato Slices– Another smaller version of a big bite are these baked potato slices. It’s like a finger food sized baked potato, perfect for the cold New Year Eve night.
6. Deviled Strawberries– This is a play on your standard deviled egg recipe, but instead of an egg, it’s a sweet treat featuring strawberries and cream. The perfect finger food dessert.
7. Cayenne Ranch Oyster Crackers– The perfect snack to put on your New Years table to offer a little crunch, and a lot of spice.
8. Charcuterie Kabobs– These little grab and go snacks are everything you love about a classic charcuterie board without having to have a plate to put them all on.
9. Crack Chicken Pinwheels– I love a good pinwheel recipe, and this one has cream cheese and chicken, which is always a winning combo.
10. Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket– Another new twist on a classic finger food are these everything bagel pigs in a blanket. Great for dipping in a little mustard!
11. Honey BBQ Crock Pot Meatballs– Meatballs are another classic party recipe, and this honey bbq version are sticky sweet and sure to be enjoyed by all.
12. Buffalo Chicken Sliders– You can never go wrong with a chicken slider recipe, and I love the kick of buffalo flavor you get with this recipe.
13. Easy Apple Pie Bites– All the best things about an apple pie, but in a super easy to make one-handed bite.
14. Super Easy Sloppy Joe Cups– This recipe is sure to be a favorite with the kiddos, and the adults that remember eating sloppy joe’s growing up.
15. Mini Cheeseball Bites– I love a good cheese ball, but they aren’t super great for a large amount of people, so these bite size versions of their biggest cousins are perfect for a party.
16. Easy Pickle Roll-Ups– This recipe is a great make ahead recipe since it is served cold. Light, a little sour, and a lot of flavor.
17. Air Fried Pickle Spears– Speaking of pickles, fried pickles have to be one of my all time favorite appetizers, and this version you make in your air fryer is absolute perfection!
18. Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots– Bacon and tots all in one tasty bite? The perfect party food if you ask me!
19. Mini Pecan Pies– The perfect sweet treat to end your night in bite sized form.
20. Smores Dessert Cups– The perfect little cup of chocolate, gram crackers, and marshmallow goodness.
What are your favorite things to serve for New Years? Let me know in the comments below!!