Only a few weeks left until the big Christmas day! Now I don’t know about you, but I find teen girls to always be the hardest to shop for. With trends constantly changing, and teens having a “I don’t know” attitude, it can be difficult to find gifts that they will use and are excited about getting. My teen never makes up her mind very quickly, ha! So I knew I needed to start researching and finding gifts she will love and would be a great surprise. I knew I couldn’t be the only one struggling on finding great gifts for teen girls so I wanted to share some of my favorites that I found through out my search. And bonus, all of these gifts can be found on amazon with quick (and free!) prime shipping if you are a prime member. Let’s check them out!
Here are 20 great gifts for teen girls:
1. BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers– I think these are SO cool. Great for your teen that is into art and fashion. With these markers they can create their own temporary tattoos!
2.Hapinest DIY Wall Collage Picture Arts and Crafts Kit– Now we know that a teen girls room is her safe space, her haven. So gifts that can help them make it their own is always going to be a winner. And this kit has everything they need to make their own wall collage.
3.Bluetooth Beanie Hat Headphone– Music is everything to most of us, and especially teens. So this super cute beanie that has a pair of good quality headphones in it is sure to be a well loved and used gift.
4. Happy Teen Gift card- Who doesn’t love a gift card? And the beauty of this gift card is that your teen can use it at several different places rather than just one.
5.FREEMAN Beauty Exotic Blends Face Mask Variety Set– You can never go wrong with a good set of skin care face masks for teen girls. They are at that age where teaching a good skin care routine is crucial and will set them up for success later in life.
6. Burritos Blanket– Yep, you read that right. This is a blanket shaped and decorated like a burrito. I have no idea why, but my teen AND her friends have all asked for this exact blanket. But to be fair, it is pretty hilarious.
7.Night Light White Noise Machine Touch Bedside Lamp with Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker– I have actually bought this exact speaker for my teen and she uses it EVERY single day. It can connect to her phone to play music, it also has a bult in alarm clock, white noise machine, and lamp. It can be controlled by a remote as well!
8.Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror with 16 Led Lights 180 Degree Free Rotation Touch Screen Adjusted Brightness Battery USB Dual Supply Bathroom Beauty Mirror– This little mirror is fantastic for that morning make up routine for your teen girls. It can run on batteries or be plugged in via USB.
9. 200 PCS Cute Vinyl Waterproof Aesthetic Water Bottle Stickers– I don’t know about your teen girl, but mine puts stickers on everything! Water bottles, laptop, phone, folders, etc. So having a good pack of them for all her sticking needs is a must for every holiday.
10. “Sorry, I’m not listening” T-shirt– Oh come on….we all know it’s the truth anyways right? Might as well all get a good laugh out of it, lol!
11. iWALK Mini Portable Charger for iPhone with Built in Cable, 3350mAh Ultra-Compact Power Bank Small Battery Pack Cha1rger-If there is one thing you know a teen girl is always going to have on them, it’s their phone, so you know a portable power bank will always be a useful gift.
12. “Don’t do stupid s*it” Keychain– If there is one thing I love, it’s a good gag gift. This keychain is a funny reminder for your driving teens to be safe out there.
13.Money Puzzle Box, Money Maze Gift Holder, Fun Way to Give Cash as a Gift– Want to take the easy route and give your teen cash for Christmas? Make them work for it with this funny money maze cash game!
14.Dotted Journal Kit, Feela Dot Grid Journal Hardcover Planner Notebook Set– Apparently Dotted journals are *all the rage* according to my teen. And I think anything that encourages creative expression is a good thing (and it gets them off their phone for a little while too! Win/win).
15. CRAVEBOX Snacks Box Variety Pack Care Package (45 Count)– Snacks are always a plus for any teen. This is a great variety box with all the best sweet and salty snacks for those long study sessions.
16. BEDSURE Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie, Long Sherpa Fleece Blanket Sweatshirt, with Warm Big Hood– When it comes to comfort you really can’t go wrong with an oversized blanket with arms and a hood right? A great way to snuggle up for family movie night!
17. HEYSONG Shower Bluetooth Speaker– This cool little bluetooth speaker is waterproof so it is perfect for a mid shower concert for your teen.
18. Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 Bundle 2022– I am in love with this little portable camera! It’s like a blast from the past back when instant film was popular, and the teens seem to love it just as much as we did when we were young!
19. DANIP Sky Blue flameless Candle, Built-in Star String, 3 LED Candles– I am a BIG fan of candles that pose no fire risk to myt teens room, ha. These have 10 different modes and a remote to change the color and pattern too.
20.Gamer Gifts for Gamers, Pocket Design Throw Pillow Covers 18 x 18 Inch + Gamer Socks– Last but not least, this super cute gamer pillow and socks set for the teen girl in your life that eats, sleeps, and breaths all things video games.
What’s on your gift list for your teen this year? Let me know in the comments below!