Can you believe the holidays are already upon us!? Did this year just move super quick for anyone else, or is it just me? I feel like they just snuck right up on me. So now that I have caught up, it’s time to start thinking about my Christmas menu! I LOVE a good themed meal, especially when it involves the holidays. And what is the best part of any holiday meal? Well if you are here, you already know it’s the dessert. Give me alllll the sweet stuff because do you know what doesn’t count on Christmas? That’s right, calories. So you know I’m going to go all out on my Christmas desserts! I wanted to share some of my favorites that I have found while on my search for what I wanted to make for my friends and family this holiday season. So I saved 15 of my favorites and I’m going to share them with you today! I hope you are as excited about them as I am. Let’s check them out!
Here are 15 Quick and Easy Christmas Desserts
1. Easy and Delicious crock pot peanut cluster candy– I love any recipe that can be made in a crock pot! This is one of my personal favorite recipes for a quick and easy dessert that can be made for snacking during a Christmas party, or even made for a sweet gift!
2. Christmas Rolo Pretzel Bites– A little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot of festive! These are easy to make and will look beautiful on your Christmas table!
3. Holiday Sugar Cookie Bars– Who doesn’t love a good class sugar cookie recipe with some holiday flare? These looks super soft, yummy, and festive.
4. Elf on the Shelf Cookies– This is a great recipe for those of you with young kids still loving the magic of the Elf on the Shelf. They are adorable and fun to make. Grab your kids and have them help!
5. Hot Chocolate Lasagna– Now this is a super fun twist on a traditional lasagna recipe. It turns it into a fun and easy chocolate dessert. Doesn’t it look delicious!?
6. Christmas Tree Meringues– These little festive trees are sweet and light. Bonus, they can be whipped up in no time (see what I did there?)
7. Santa Belly Oreos– No Christmas dessert round up would be complete without a treat featuring the big man himself! These Santa belly Oreos are sure to be a hit with the kids AND adults.
8. Christmas Pretzel Rods– Chocolate dipped pretzel rods are one of my favorite treats any time of the year, but they are even better when you add some festive holiday sprinkles on them!
9. Mini Christmas Cheesecakes– Cheesecake is such an easy and yummy dessert, and these are swirled and topped with festive Christmas colors.
10. Santa Butt Ding Dongs– Now this recipe just cracks me up. Not only will it taste good, but it’s sure to get a good belly laugh out of anyone that sees them on your Christmas table.
11. Santa hat Brownie Bites– This recipe is SO quick to make and is super cute and festive!
12. Grinch Heart Rice Kripies Treats– I bet if you make these for your Christmas part your heart will grow 3 sizes that day.
13. Penguin Cupcakes– Bring a little winter fun into your holiday party with these adorable and yummy Penguin cupcakes!
14. White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies– If it involves anything candy cane flavored I’m already in, and when you add in white chocolate with it, it’s sure to be a win in my house.
15. Nutella Christmas Tree– This recipe is sure to be a show stopper of a dessert on any Christmas table, and is shockingly more easy to make than you might think!
What will you be serving for dessert on Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!