Are you like me and trying to keep everyone healthy after these last two years of fighting a pandemic? I mean, I don’t know about you but I want/need a break. I need a break from worrying about being sick. There are things that you can do that will help your body fight off the flu should you come into contact with it. I’d like to thank Superior Source Vitamins for sponsoring this conversation! Let’s look at some of these ways.
- Take your vitamins! Stocking up on and using Zinc, B, D, C and even multi-vitamins can help boost your immunity. I do that with my Superior Source Vitamins. They are running a great sale this week only. Here’s what you can get during the one week sale that they are running at iHerb Vitamin SUPER Sale: where you can get 25% OFF ALL Superior Source Vitamins. Immune-ize this Fall Season with your favorite vitamins for the entire family – Zinc, B, D, C, Iron, Multi-Vitamins and many more! Sale: 10/31 thru 11/7 with Discount Code: IHSPS25 This is a special sale they are running right now so you are stocked up before flu/Covid/RSV season hits.
I love it when I get to work with Superior Source Vitamins. I have done enough work with them that I truly do enjoy taking their supplements. You can see by looking at my blog I talk about them a lot. That’s because they are so easy to take. I love that they can dissolve under my tongue. These are great for not only women but the entire family. It’s a great time to stock up now before the Fludemic really kicks in for winter.
- Make sure you are well hydrated. I think we are going to find out that hydration is everything when we start to get sick. So make sure you are drinking the things that hydrate you. Water, water and more water! Hydration is key.
- Keep your body in good shape physically. Whether you like working out or going on a hike do the things that will keep you physically active. Yoga is a great way to keep your body in shape and flexible.
- Wash your hands after using the bathroom. We are so doing this all the time. Especially after going through a pandemic we do tend to have hand sanitizer with us at all times. But basic soap and water works great as well.
- Make sure you do not take antibiotics unless you absolutely have to. When you take an antibiotic and you don’t need to our bodies can build up a resistance to it. That’s not good. We want to make sure our anti-biotics work!
To keep us safe during the winter season make sure you follow these tips. Then enter to win below and try to win our prize package of these lovely vitamins.
Don’t forget to grab your 25% off sale on vitamins here!
iHerb SUPER VITAMIN SALE:
- 25% Off ALL Superior Source Vitamins
- October 31 thru November 7th
- Discount Code: IHSPS25
Our “Superior” Supplements contain NO GMOs, Added Sugars, Excessive Fillers, Artificial Colors or names you can’t pronounce – just the way nature intended!
Stock up NOW at iHerb. While Supplies Last!
iHerb Vitamin SUPER Sale: 25% OFF ALL Superior Source Vitamins. Immune-ize this Fall Season with your favorite vitamins for the entire family – Zinc, B, D, C, Iron, Multi-Vitamins and many more! Sale: 10/31 thru 11/7 with Discount Code: IHSPS25
Bottom line is just don’t forget to take your vitamins. Taking a regimen of multi vitamins, vitamin c, D3, zinc, and B12 B6 with folic acid is a great regimen to be on. These Superior Source vitamins all instantly dissolve in your mouth instead of having a huge pill to swallow. That’s my favorite thing about them. These vitamins are on sale too. If you are looking for new easy to swallow vitamins why not give them a try.
Want to win a set of vitamins just like mine? Just enter to win below! Prize package is valued at $100.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Giveaway ends 11/08 at midnight. You May not have won a previous giveaway for this company within the last 12 months. We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My UnEntitled Life (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
What are you doing to take care of yourself before Flu season hits? Leave me a comment and let me know! Before you go don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, instagram, Pinterest and twitter! We would love to talk to you over there as well. Share with me one thing in the comments that you do to try to stay healthy during the flu season!