Are you one of those people who struggle to get things crossed off your to do list? I have 5 ways to keep your energy up so you can get stuff accomplished for you today! Thank you to Superior Source Vitamins for sponsoring this conversation!
- The first thing you should always do is do a simple 10 minutes of stretching. If you know you have a refrigerator to clean out and know it won’t get done unless you get off the couch then get up and start moving your body. A simple ten minute warm up is usually all that is needed so you can get your items crossed off that list. Once you are warmed up then you are ready to go. Can you tell what is on my list of things to get done today? Ugh.
- The second thing you should do is not sit down until you’ve completed the things on your list. Just go ahead and plow through them to get them done. I like to put three things on my list in the morning that I plan to accomplish that day. Then once they are done I’m ready to sit down and do the things I want to do. It’s all about priorities.
- The next thing you should do is make sure you are getting all your water in for the day. Water is a great hydrator which in turns allows you to get all the things done. You know that if you’re dehydrated it takes you longer mentally and physically to try push through the mental fog. Which in turn makes it take longer to even get off the couch.
- After that you should take time to do something just for you. You can read a book for 30 minutes a night, meditate for 10 minutes, do 10 more minutes of stretching. Do something that takes care of you.
- The last thing you need to do to get things crossed off your list is to take your vitamins and drink your collagen. Here’s what makes Superior Source Vitamins so unique in my book!
Superior Source has a many different types of healthy vitamins for your family, both young and old. They are an excellent way to help support your immune system and well-being and in turn can help you get more done. Taking Superior Source Vitamins is easy because there are NO PILLS to SWALLOW! With over 100 vitamins, there are vitamins for everyone and every need. Best of all, Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® with “Under the Tongue Technology” that works quickly, and are absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds. Did you know that… by swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach! That doesn’t happen with ours!
No pills to swallow–dissolves in seconds
GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
90% smaller than regular vitamins
No binders, fillers, dyes, or preservatives
Only 2-3 other clean ingredients
Over 100 vitamins and powders to choose
You can win a package of their great vitamins here! If you’ve won in the last 12 months I will have to choose a new winner so please remember that!
Vitamin Pack Giveaway:($120Value!) Putting the POW in Powders SUPer in Supplements Mushroom Infusion–IMMUNITY POWder! NEW:$5 OFF onCVC4Health.com Combining modern science with traditional medicine; formulated with 1.5 grams of beneficial organic mushrooms (Turkey Tail, Reishi & Chaga) and other nutrients & ingredients known to support the immune system. Made with balanced levels of critical vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc and Elderberry extract, to support a healthy immune system, plus clinically researched herbs and antioxidants for superior protection.30 servings Organic Beet Root+ Apple Cider Vinegar POWder–NEW Superior Source Stabilized NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is GMP Third Superior Source
BeetRoot + Apple Cider Vinegar powder delivers the nutritional benefits of beets and apple cider without juicing or drinking unpleasant-tasting apple cider vinegar. Benefits include Nitric Oxide Booster, Appetite Control, Increased Energy, Healthy Blood Pressure, and Better Circulation. Just mix and drink–making it the perfect way to get an extra boost of nutrients & energy in your cup! Add it to your favorite beverage, or even just a glass of water.*30 servings KETO Collagen POWder
Collagen is the most abundant substance in the body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments, and tendons. When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down. Supplementing with collagen peptides (or hydrolyzed collagen) may help with the body’s need for these building blocks. As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of KETO Collagen with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage.
10 grams of protein, delicious chocolate flavor.* 23 servings
NMH – Stay Young… Longer! NEW
Superior Source Stabilized NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is GMP Third Party Tested, Boosts NAD+ & Cellular Energy Metabolism, supports Healthy Aging, and is non-GMO. NMN increases NAD+ and sirtuin levels. NAD+ is an essential coenzyme required for life and cellular functions. Sirtuins are specialized proteins responsible for repairing DNA damage and are essential for the survival of all living cells.* 60 tablets
Just Women Iron
Just Women’s Iron with Vitamin C, B12 & Folic Acid helps maintain optimum levels of iron in women. Ferrous fumarate helps restore iron levels in the body when levels are low. The ferrous fumarate salt may help reduce the chances of getting gastro-intestinal problems which are sometimes associated with other iron salts.* 90 tablets
Want to try them? Why not enter to win below! Just wait for the rafflecopter to load and enter!
Disclosure: Giveaway ends 08-24-22 at midnight. We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. If you have won a Superior Source Prize package within the last 12 months then you are disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My UnEntitled Life (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.