This conversation is brought to you by Superior Source Vitamins. Thank you Superior Source for this giveaway!
Oh I’m so happy sweet summer is here. It is my absolute favorite time of year. I love swimming, grilling, and all the things we do in summer. We opened the pool and actually swam in it this past weekend. It was heaven and was such a fun day because my niece came over to spend the day. May is Women’s health month and we are celebrating all month long with a giveaway of Superior Source vitamins. What are some ways we can have a healthy summer? Here’s what I think of when I think of celebrating a healthy mom summer!
Healthy Mom Summer Tips
- Swimming every day that I am able to get my exercise. It’s really my favorite form of exercise. So that is my plan. Exercise each day in the pool at least 3 out of 5 days!
- Growing some of my own veggies in my garden. We love salads. So planting lettuce, tomatoes, green beans, peppers and more was on my to do list. Now that my garden is planted I just have to remember to water it when it’s dry and we will be able to have some yummy summer side dishes all summer long. Did you plant a garden? Our garden used to be so big but now it’s just three of us here so it’s pretty small. But I still love to get out and work in my garden so we get some healthy vegetables! It also helps with food prices these days!
- Read a book a month…minimum. I just finished Where the Crawdad’s Sing and loved it. Such a great book and I can’t wait for the movie. Now I’m reading the Nightengale. Reading has always been a treat for me but it’s time I put more of my attention on it and less on the tv. My daughter is outreading me each and every day. She’s my reason to be healthier this summer.
- Spend time with friends each week. Our friends are so important and they help our mental health by having that one friend you can go to for anything. If they are toxic or draining well you may just need to give yourself the gift of doing without that friend. But I have a few I like to spend time with each week. And when I do I feel better that week! So my plan is to spend at least one day a week with my friend(s).
- Taking my Superior Source microlingual vitamins each day. They are my favorite and I love that they are microlingual (dissolve under your tongue). Here’s the ones I love taking this month.
What Makes Superior Source Vitamins Unique:
Superior Source has a so many healthy vitamins for your family and friends, whether they are young or old. They are an wonderful way to help support your immune system and well-being. Taking Superior Source Vitamins is easy because there areNO PILLS to SWALLOW! That is the part I love. After having to take care of my father in law this was an important thing that he needed! They have over 100 vitamins which means there are vitamins for everyone, young, old and every need in between. Best of all, Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® with “Under the TongueTechnology” that works fast, and are quickly absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds. Did you know that… by swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach!
So why do we love Superior Source Vitamins?
No pills to swallow–dissolves in seconds
GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
90% smaller than regular vitamins
No binders, fillers, dyes or preservatives
Only2-3 other clean ingredients
Amazon SALE–25% OFF
Mushroom Infusion for Sleep-$5 OFF
Vitamin Giveaway worth $85
Over 100 vitamins to choose 25% OFF AMAZON PROMOTION: for these 6 Amazon linked vitamins:
- •Sleep & Immune
- •Organic BeetRoot + Apple Cider Vinegar Powder (Note:BeetRoot is 20% OFF on Amazon)
- •ZincPlus Lozenges
- •Advanced Zinc Lozenges
- •Extra Strength Melatonin
- •NO SHOT B-12
One More Special Promotion: Save$5.00–CouponCode: SLEEP:Mushroom Infusion–SLEEP, is formulated with beneficial mushrooms (Reishi, Lion’s Mane & Chaga) and other ingredients (L-Theanine, GABA,5-HTP & Melatonin) that are known to promote relaxation and deep sleep.*Available ONLY at CVC4health.com
Here’s what we are giving away
Vitamin Pack Giveaway–Celebrating Mother’s Day All Month! ($85Value!)
*Zinc Plus Zinc is an essential mineral required by more than 300 enzymes for the support of multiple systems and functions in the human body. In addition, studies have indicated that zinc promotes recovery from the common cold and supports immune health. Our Zinc Plus tablets are formulated with vitamin C and Elderberry as added protection for your health.
*Just Women’s Iron Superior Source Just Women’s Iron helps maintain optimum levels of iron in women. Ferrous fumarate helps restore iron levels in the body when levels are low. The ferrous fumarate salt may help reduce the chances of getting gastro-intestinal problems which are sometimes associated with other iron salts.
*B12Quick Energy Burst Get the natural energy you need to keep thriving! Quick B-12Energy Burst, a Superior Source MicroLingual® product, is specially formulated with Vitamin B-12,herbs and energy boosters to support your active lifestyle and overall vitality.
*Extra Strength Melatonin Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
Want to try to win? Wait for the rafflecopter to load! Then head on over to my other giveaway for Blues Clues Let’s Learn with Blue giveaway.
Disclosure: Giveaway ends 06-08-2022 at midnight. We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. You can only win one giveaway from Superior Source in a year. If you win on another blog you can not win on this one. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My UnEntitled Life (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.