Are you like me and a planner? I love to plan out my groceries, my meals, my errands, my days. I am good at it somedays and somedays not so much. I thought I’d help you out and give you a free meal planner that is also pretty to look at!
As the new year begins it begins with me promising myself to eat better, take better care of our finances and to take better care of my body. It does that every year doesn’t it. It shouldn’t be just a beginning of the year focus but a yearlong focus. I’m going to try to get that mentality all through the year this year. Not just now. One way to help yourself out is to track things. I have so many free printables that will track things for you. Want to track your workouts? I’ve got a tracker for that. Want to track where you’re spending your money? Never fear I have a tracker for that as well. It just makes sense to get a hold of your money, your weight and your food at the beginning of the year and then carry it throughout the rest of the year as well. And when it’s free it’s for me! So why not take advantage of these free printables.
Here’s what our Sunflower meal planner looks like!
Isn’t it cute? We have other planners and printables here:
- Weight loss planner and fitness printable as well as a water tracker This is a great way to track your workouts, your weight loss and your water intake.
- Household budgeting planner and printable Let’s get our money in order and take control of our finances!
Don’t forget to check out my other organization and weight loss articles and ideas as well below!
- Weight loss tips and tricks Find out some other things to do to springboard your weight loss so you keep going!
- Help to organize you and your time! Time organization is one of the more helpful things I need! Find out how!
- 5 Signs you need a budget with printables Wondering if a budget can help you? I’ve got your signs.
- Healthy eating simplified a great article with lots of helpful tips in it to help keep you full!
Now print your meal planner and enjoy! Just right click and hit print!
What else would help you this year? What do you need to keep you ontrack? Let me know in the comments and maybe I can make a printable to match…if I don’t have one already. Before you go we’d love to have you join us on facebook, pinterest and instagram! These are our favorite platforms to share our content! Join us won’t you? If you prefer it to come to your inbox just scroll to the top of the page and put your email in and we will reach out about once a month with an email for you! Thanks for reading we are glad you were here! Dina