Are you like me do you sometimes make New Year’s intentions and goals? Do you make it very long when you do? I’m going to try to do better on a few things this year and just want to make them something easy I can add to my routine daily. Here’s what I’m planning on doing!
- I’m going to try to eat healthier. By healthier I mean less sugar, more organic and less processed. I want to get a hold of this prediabetes that I have so it doesn’t turn into full blow diabetes. I also want to eat more clean keto for dinner. I can’t do those fake sugars. They show me each time I try that they aren’t for me. One meal per day without meat as well. 🙂 That’s 7 meals a week without meat.
- I want to take my shopping bags with me more. I would say do more bulk shopping with my own containers but we don’t have access to that where I live.
- Increase the frequency of my workouts. Since they’re currently at zero that can only improve. 2x a week would be amazing and stick with it. Just a video on youtube or dvd is fine!
- Increase my water intake. Since again it’s currently at zero it can only get better. I want to make sure I’m drinking a full water bottle before noon and one after noon as well.
- Measure my arms, legs, waist and keep track of the inches I’m losing and not focus on the scale as much.
- Read a book a month for a total of 12 books. I know I can read more but I need to just focus on reading the twelve!
- Not buy any new clothes…I can buy used or from thrift stores.
- Not buy any new make up…just use up what I already have.
- No more skin care unless I run out of something that I like and it’s working well.
- I’m looking at doing a low buy year. Only replacements and nothing new. I’m trying to be more environmentally aware and this is one way of doing that for sure!
That’s about all I can think of right now. What’s on your New Year’s list? Let me know so I can add to my list as well. I would like to end this year with a smaller stomach then I started it with! Ugh getting older is great but things definitely change for the worse as you age.
Before you go make sure to like and follow me on Pinterest, facebook, or instagram so we can interact and have fun together! That’s where I share most of the things I create and do on my blog so I’d love to see you there. If you’d prefer to follow me on email then just scroll all the way to the top and put your email in. I only send emails about once a month! Hope to see you back here soon!
- Check out my other fun articles before you go!
- Free weight loss trackers and fitness printables
- How to lose weight before your wedding
- Tips to stay motivated to lose weight
- 7 apps to help you lose weight
Let’s do the weight loss together and keep each other accountable. If you’d like to join me in my facebook group we can change it from deals to weight loss accountability! I don’t do the deals anymore! I’d love to see you there.