Happy New Year everyone! Is it just me or did last year just fly by in the blink of an eye? With the new year upon us, and my need to plan out things in advance, I’m already thinking about the upcoming Valentines Day holiday in about a month. Crafting for any reason is one of my favorite things to do, especially when I can get my kids involved. So I thought I would share some of my favorite easy Valentines Day crafts for kids that I found while doing my research. These crafts are all easy enough for kids to do, and still enjoyable for all involved. Let’s check them out!
15 Easy Valentines Day Crafts For Kids
1. DIY Crayon Hearts– Our first craft comes right from yours truly! It’s a great way to use up broken and short crayons too. It’s also a great non-candy treat to share with classmates!
2.Valentines Day PomPom Monsters– Ok these are SO stinking adorable and easy to make! Who wouldn’t want one of these cuties sitting on their desk right?
3. Valentines Day Candy Dog Treat– This is such a cute way to present candy treats for Valentines Day for friends and family. (Just make sure you don’t eat all the candy while making them haha)
4. Salt Dough Conversation Hearts– This craft is great for sensory play and makes an adorable keepsake for years to come. It’s great for a larger group too as the ingredients to make it are cheap and easy to come by.
5. Valentines Day Slime– Slime is always the answer when it comes to crafts and kids. What’s great about this craft is that you can use the same slime base and change out the glitter color and confetti for any holiday or event!
6. Craft Foam Love Bugs– Craft foam is one of my favorite things to work with. It’s easy to use, cheap, and holds it shape perfectly.
7. DIY Valentines Day Candy Jar– Another craft by me, this jar is so easy and fun to make. It’s a great way to present a gift, or to have as a decoration (that also happens to hold tasty treats!)
8. Silly Heart Puppets– This is a great craft for younger kids that are starting to want to do things all on their own. It’s a little messy and a lot of fun.
9. Valentines Day Toilet Paper Roll Vase– I do love a craft that uses recycled materials to make something brand new! This would pair perfectly with some homemade flowers!
10. DIY Tie Dye Coffee Filter Hearts– These are super easy and fun to make and they look really cool if you hang them from the windows. The way the light hits them is super pretty!
11. Easy Q-Tip Pained Heart– This craft is good for smaller kiddos who are working on fine motor skills. And it would be fun to let them comes up with their own dot patterns!
12. Valentines Sensory Bottle– Sensory bottles are one of my favorite things to make because they are great calm down tools and they are so pretty to look at. Making them yourself is always more fun than buying them too.
13. Paper Plate Love Birds– Another great craft that uses things you most likely have at home! And can be personalized in any way the kiddos want.
14. Conversation Heart Photo Frame– Chances are around Valentines Day you are going to have plenty of conversation hearts (whether you want them or not) and this craft is a great way to use them if you have already eaten too many of them for the season, ha!
15.Yarn Wrapped Cardboard Hearts– Now as a crocheter, I have TONS of yarn, so this is at the top of our crafting to do list. I thought they would be super cute all hung up from a window!
There you have it! 15 easy Valentines Day craft for kids! Which one is your favorite?