The holiday season is officially upon us! If there is one thing I love about the holidays it’s finding the perfect gift for friends and family, and if it’s homemade, even better! I always try to make at least one homemade gift every year, not only is it cost effective, it’s fun to really personalize what you are giving someone. In years past I have made homemade soaps, candles, bath products, candies, and more! When it came to picking this years project I knew there was only one answer, crochet! I have really found such a love for all things crochet this past year so I knew I wanted to share that love with my friends and family!
Not only is yarn cheap and easy to come by, it’s so fun to work with and there are SO many different crochet holiday gifts that you can make. I knew I wanted to find projects that worked up quickly, and would be useful to my friends and family so off to search I went. While searching I knew I wanted to share some of my favorites with you, so let’s check them out shall we?
Here are 10 Quick and Easy DIY Crochet Holiday Gifts
1. Crochet Mug Cozy– I love this pattern because it’s a project that works up quickly, doesn’t use a lot of yarn, and can be made in any color you can think of! The perfect gift for that coffee lover in your life!
2. Easy Crochet Ear Warmer– I have made several of these for myself and they are perfect for anyone living in cold weather climates to keep those ears warm without having to wear an entire hat. A great gift for teen girls!
3. Chunky Crochet Basket– I love making these little baskets for myself and for others. It’s great for bathroom products, or for bookshelves. This would be a great gift for that friend who loves home décor!
4. Crochet Dishcloths and scrubbers– I just love a practical gift that is not only adorable, but will be great for every day uses. These are easy to make and are great for your friend who is always looking for new ways to become more environmentally friendly.
5. Easy Crochet Bookmark– I think these are just beautiful and would make amazing class gifts, stocking stuffers, or to go along with a new book!
6. Crochet Pot Holders– This crochet gift is perfect for the foodie in your life! Bonus points if you know the color scheme of their kitchen and can make them to match!
7. Crochet Christmas Ornament Coasters– First, are these not some of the cutest coasters you have ever seen? This is a great project for a beginner and would be oh-so-perfect to gift a holiday party host!
8. Easy Crochet Beanie– Beanies are always a crowd pleaser around here and they work up super quickly. And you can add a cute pompom right on top for a little extra flare!
9. Easy Crochet Mittens– This gift is perfect for those that love to go outside and play in the snow but want to keep their hands warm. They are nice and thick to ensure toasty fingers and are east to make.
10. Crochet Checker Set– Ok this might be one of the coolest crochet projects I have seen. You can make an entire checkerboard and the pieces to go with it! The perfect gift for the game lover in your life!
There you have it! 10 Quick and Easy DIY Crochet Holiday Gifts that everyone is sure to love! What projects are you going to try out this year? Let me know in the comments below!
Looking for more crochet ideas? Check out these posts: