Fall is finally here! I don’t know about you but I have been waiting all year for this. I love everything about fall. The weather, the changing colors in the leaves, and my favorite holiday, Halloween! My family has always been big on Halloween. We love planning our costumes, our menu, and decorating. And finding new and fun Halloween Recipes is always on the top of my list of fun to be had. I just knew there had to be some other people out there that love themed food as much as I do so I thought I just had to share the 20 spooky Halloween recipes kids will love with my fellow Halloween lovers out there so we could be prepared for the upcoming holiday! Let’s check them out:
20 Spooky Halloween Recipes The Kids Will Love!
Without further interruption let’s check out these fun recipes shall we? I made sure to pick recipes that are fun, easy, and not too scary but spooky enough that the kids will love them!
1. Vampire Hot Chocolate– This spin on a classic hot chocolate recipe is sure to delight your little vampire on Halloween. And that blood drip is sweet and spooky.
2. Halloween Sprinkle Cookies– You can never go wrong with the classic black and orange color combination for Halloween, and when you put them in sprinkle form and mix them into sugar cookies you know you are going to have a winner!
3. Mummy Dogs– Now this recipe has always been a family favorite in our house. It’s simple enough that the kids can help make it, and it’s a little break from all the other sweet treats that are usually eaten on Halloween!
4. Witch Finger Cookies– How bloody fabulous are these? Easy to make and even though they have some bright red edible “blood” there is NO food coloring in this recipe!!
5. Spooky Deviled Egg Spiders– Delivered eggs are my favorite appetizer any time of the year, but when I get to make them into adorable and creepy spiders? I love them even more! The kids should get a kick out of this recipe!
6. Bubbly Witches Brew Punch– This is a great recipe to keep all of your witches and wizards thirst quenched all Halloween eve!
7. Rice Krispies Treat Marshmallow Brains– Now I will admit, these look a little too realistic but you know the kids will LOVE how gross these are, haha.
8. Homemade Coffin Pop tarts– Ok this is one of my favorites for sure! How perfect would these be for breakfast on Halloween!? And you could let the kiddos decorate them however they wanted!
9. Halloween Witch Hat Calzones– For a savory treat that the kiddos and adults are sure to love, you gotta try this easy recipe out. It’s great fuel for the trick-or-treating after!
10. Halloween Bark– Candy bark is one of my favorite treats because you can customize it for any holiday or event! And how spooky cute is this version!?
11. Pretzel and Cheese Witches Broomstick– Looking for a break from all that candy? This is a great snack option that is just salty enough to give you a break from all that Halloween sugar!
12. Candy Corn Punch– The perfect Halloween color and SO simple to make. This would be great for a Halloween party too!
13. Graveyard Dirt Cups– This is a really fun twist on a spring time dessert that my kids love! They love to help me assemble them too, it’s a hands on dessert that tastes way better than it looks.
14. Frankenstein Corn Dogs– Now these have me cracking up so I know my kids will love them. Bonus, you use frozen corn dogs so it’s a super simple and fast recipe.
15. Poison Candy Apples– Now this is one of the coolest recipes I have seen! How pretty are these (not really) poison apples? If you want your kiddos to help with this recipe I would recommend they be old enough to work with melted and very hot candy!
16. Halloween Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies– Brownies are my number one favorite dessert of all time. And when you add a colorful cream cheese swirl into them, I’m pretty much sold on the recipe!
17. Witches Brew Cream Cheese Dip– Speaking of cream cheese, how cute is this witches brew dip? And putting it in a caldron just takes it up a notch!
18. 5 Minutes Halloween Snack Mix– If you are looking for a great party treat that doesn’t require any baking or cooking but the kiddos (and adults!) will still love then this is the recipe for you!
19. Halloween Cake Balls– Cake balls are always fun to make and with these perfect Halloween colors make them even more fun!
20. Halloween S’mores Dip– Ok confession, peeps are probably my favorite candy, and the Halloween peeps are the best, so when I saw this recipe I knew I HAD to get in on this!
So there you have it! 20 Spooky Halloween recipes the kids will love! Which ones will you be trying out?
Looking for more Halloween fun? Check these out: