I don’t know about you all, but when it comes to summer and food, give me all the grilled items! We seriously use our grill more than our oven from about the middle of may until probably the end of august. It’s so nice to throw something on the grill and enjoy the nice weather while we wait for our meal to cook. And come on, what can beat that nice char on your meal paired with an ice cold sweet tea to wash it all down in the summer heat, right? I’m always looking for delicious new grilled recipes to try during the summer season (or really, anytime it’s still warm enough to grill, ha!) So I thought I would round up some of my favorites I have found recently and share them with my favorite readers! Ready to check them out, let’s go!
Here are 15 Delicious New Grilling Recipes To Try This Summer
- Grilled Sausage and Shrimp Kabobs– As soon as I saw these I just knew we had to make them. Not only are they super easy and fast to make, they are full of flavor and are great for parties.
2. Grilled Fish Tacos– Grilled fish is one of my favorite things to grill, and when you pair that with fresh Mexican flavors in a a corn tortilla, you have the best combo for a grilled dinner by the pool.
3. Grilled Cauliflower Steaks– If you are looking to make a wonderful vegan recipe for your veggie loving friends, or just taking a break from meat for yourself, you have got to try out these grilled cauliflower steaks! Easy to make and the taste is something you have to try to believe.
4. Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple– Move over main dishes, your grill can make you a delicious dessert too! Grilled pineapple is one of my favorite grilled flavors, yummy and juicy!
5. Baked Potatoes on the grill– Who would have thought that you could make baked potatoes on the grill right next to your main dish? Anything that saves times and dishes is a win in my book!
6. Bacon Wrapped Grilled Corn– Anything is made better by wrapping it in bacon, and even better when it’s made on the grill. You really can’t beat this for a summer side dish can you!?
7. Fall Off The Bone Grilled Ribs– Everyone should have a tried and true grilled ribs recipe, and this one will do right by you every time!
8. Whisky Pineapple Grilled Chicken– If you are looking for a simple and oh-so-yummy way to spice up your grilled chicken, this combo of flavors is the perfect recipe for you.
9. Smoked Armadillo Eggs– No these aren’t actually real armadillo eggs, but they are a bacon wrapped, meat and cheese treat that packs a little heat and a whole bunch of flavor!
10. Grilled Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Foil Packets– A whole dinner cooked together in 1 packet on top of your grill? Pure perfection. Easy to make, virtually no clean up, and garlic butter goodness. Talk about yummy!
11. Easy Smoked Queso Dip– Who knew that you could make a big container of yummy dip right on the grill? It gives an amazing smoky flavor that you just can’t get when you make it inside. 10/10, you gotta try this!
12. Juicy Grilled Porkchops with a Spicy Peach Glaze– Y’all…I don’t know if it’s just me or not, but this recipe has my mouth watering. Grilled pork chops were already good, and then to go and add a sticky sweet glaze to it? Be right back, I’m going to make this one right now!
13. Grilled Cinnamon Rolls– Yes, you read that correctly. Now even breakfast can get in on the grilling fun. This is a great recipe for those family camping trips too!
14. Grilled Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burger– Now you know that no grilled recipe round up would be complete without a classic burger recipe right? And this classic burger is stuffed with bacon and cheese!
15. Pizza on the grill– And rounding out my top 15 is grilled pizza! It’s a fun new way to do pizza night that will level up your pizza game for sure.
What is your favorite grilled recipe? Let me know in the comments below!