20 Amazingly Simple 4th of July Recipes
It’s almost time for us to get together with friends and family and celebrate the good ole US of A! 4th of July is always one of my favorite summer kick off events of the season, as we always throw a party and who doesn’t love good food, friends, and fireworks right? And I will have a admit, I’m a sucker for a good theme, so I always go all out for any and all holidays. So when it comes to 4th of July I want alllll the red, white, and blue, flags, and stars! But I also want simple and quick because the less time I’m in the kitchen making food, the more time I am out enjoying my guests. So I knew I had to do some research and find simple 4th of July recipes that everyone would love. I found so many amazing and simple recipes that I knew I had to share with you all! Want to check them out? Let’s go!
Here are 20 amazingly simple 4th of July recipes:
- Easy and Delicious American Flag Fruit Pizza– I thought this recipe was too adorable not to share, and it’s really easy to make. It would be a great recipe to try out with the kids.
- 4th of July Fruit Salsa– another yummy fruit recipe that is simple to whip up and shows off your American pride!
- 4th of July vanilla oreo truffles– I love a good truffle for any occasion, and especially when they have a patriotic spin like these do. Plus, Oreo’s make everything better.
- Creamy bacon potato salad– What would a 4th of July party be without the classic potato salad recipe? You can’t go wrong with my quick potato salad recipe that is sure to please the whole family.
- American Flag Pretzel Rods– That perfect combination of sweet and salty. You can hand this recipe over to the older kids and let them go crazy making this recipe all by themselves too!
- Red, White, and Blue Deviled Egg– No summer party is complete without deviled eggs, and these patriotic and delicious snacks are sure to wow your guests.
- 4th of July Fruit Kabobs– Fruit kabobs are one of my favorite things to serve in any type of pool/lake/beach environment as they are so refreshing and keep well all day long.
- Firecracker Hot Dogs– Another 4th of July staple, hot dogs! But this recipe brings them to you in a whole new easy and fun way. The kid’s are gonna love this one!
- Patriotic Jello Poke Cake-I love a good cake for any reason, and this cake is light, colorful, and oh-so-yummy. Perfect for that hot summer day.
- Red, White, and Blue Muddy Buddies– Muddy Buddies is probably my Husbands favorite snack, so I’m always looking for new ways to make them for him, he’s going to LOVE this spin on his favorite treat.
- Patriotic Charcuterie Board– I know that these have been all the rage the last year or so, so I had to include this beauty in my list. Not only is it visually stunning, it all looks like it tastes fantastic too!
- Patriotic Trail Mix Recipe– Another pour and go recipe that is great for snacking during your 4th of July festivities.
- Red, White and Blue Sangria– For the adults at your party, this recipe is the perfect way to quench their thirst in a patriotic way! Pure perfection in a cup!
- Grilled Caprese Skewers with Halloumi and Sourdough– For a nice break from all the sweet treats, these skewers are the perfect light lunch or snack to enjoy while getting ready for those fireworks.
- Patriotic Popcorn– Traditional popcorn that everyone loves with a red, white, and blue twist that is perfect for 4th of July!
- Red, White, and Blue Hot Chicken Dip– Hot chicken dip is probably my favorite type of dip, and I love this festive spin on a classic dip recipe. You could even cut tortilla’s into star shapes to make your own star spangled chips too.
- Sweet and Savory Patriotic Bites– The perfect combination of sweet and savory and you can whip them up in no time at all!
- Firecracker Pinwheels– The perfect one bite treat with a that kick of spice paired with the cool down of cream cheese. And the best part? You don’t even have to cook anything!
- American Flag Cheese Tray– Another no bake/cook recipe that is fun to put together and oh-so-yummy.
- Kid Friendly Patriotic Punch– A refreshing drink option for the kids (or adults that don’t want to drink alcohol!)
And there you have it! my top 20 amazingly simple 4th of July recipes! Which one is your favorite?