How to take care of yourself in honor of Women’s History Month
We all know that we are supposed to put ourselves first. We know that when we get on an airplane we should have our own oxygen mask on or we can’t put oxygen masks on our kids. So why as women do we not make it a point to take care of ourselves better? It’s vitally important that we learn to do this. It’s so simple to do too really! Just follow these easy steps and you too will learn how to take care of your body and mind! Here’s what you should do!
- Make sure you get good quality sleep. That means no phone or ipad by your bed. That means that you unplug at least an hour before bedtime and snuggle in with a good book. Getting good rest is so important to us as moms being able to take care of everyone else in our home! Get that sleep. It’s so important!
- Get your shoes on and get your 10000 steps in at least 4 days a week. This is the one that I do not do enough of! I have got to do better. I know it’s in my best interest to get my steps in and keep my body moving! So you do it with me. Let’s keep each other accountable, shall we?
- Eat your fruits and vegetables. The most important part of your diet is your fruits and vegetables. I am trying to do so much better here. I just had a colonoscopy…my first and the first thing they said was you aren’t eating enough fiber. Oh boy. So now my afternoon snacks are consisting of clementines, strawberries and carrots and celery. I am right now alternating days and snacks. It’s not easy to do but I have noticed I am getting my fiber in now. There’s no doubt about that. That is so good for you because that helps moves your systems along as you get older.
- Invest in good quality vitamins and minerals. My Superior Source vitamins are my absolute favorite. They have the tiniest pills that help make me take them and not mind them so much. Plus they are microlingual and they dissolve right on your tongue! They are some of the best vitamins out there. You can get them right now on sale too. Check this out below.
Check out the great sale they have going on over at CVC4Health.com Vitamin Sale with coupon code!!
BIG VITAMIN SALE — For my readers ONLY on CVC4Health.com – PLUS FREE Shipping: Get up to 35% OFF all Superior Source Vitamins – Coupon Code: BLVITAMINS10 Make sure you put that coupon code in there! It’s so important!
Want to try to win the set? Why not enter below and win exactly what they sent me! You can win Vitamin D3, Children’s Echinacea and Zinc lozenjets, B12, Vitamin C, K-2, and melatonin! We love our melatonin on those nights we can’t get our brains to shut down… or we have had too much caffeine! Just enter to win below.
You will receive: One SSV Vitamin 6-Pack if you win! ($120 Value)
NO SHOT Advanced B-12 Instant Dissolve MicroLingual® Tablets go to work fast, under the tongue. B-12 is essential for top energy levels, heart health and maintenance of a strong immune system. Each tablet provides 2,000 mcg of the “activated” forms of B12.*
Vitamin D works with Calcium to help develop and maintain strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D is essential in maintaining eye health and helps maintain skin, teeth, eyes and the immune system.*
Vitamin C – Tangy Orange Melts
Vitamin C helps develop and maintain healthy skin and bones, to form collagen and also enhances the absorption of iron from plant-based foods we eat. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system. NO sugar added. This is preferable to most “chewable” vitamin C products that typically are loaded with lots of sugar or artificial sweetners.*
Childrens’ Echinacea and Zinc Lozenjets
Zinc is an essential mineral required by more than 300 enzymes for the support of multiple systems and functions in the human body. In addition, studies have indicated that zinc promotes recovery from the common cold and related symptoms. Our Zinc Lozenjets are formulated with an herbal blend as added protection for children’s health and immune system support.*
Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.*
Vitamin K2 MK-7
Vitamin K supports normal blood clotting and the formation of prothrombin.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- What Makes Superior Source UNIQUE Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® – “Under the Tongue Technology” works fast, as they are quickly absorbed into the body, dissolving in seconds – NO pills to swallow! By swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of the potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach.
- No pills to swallowing
- GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No chemical binders or fillers
- And finally here’s my review of Superior Source Vitamins!
My review of Superior Source
They ship fast. They’re melatonin works so well and I love that it melts on my tongue. I sometimes have a hard time falling asleep and their melatonin helps me! I’ve started taking the B12 because I need a boost for my energy and it has given me a nice little boost. That makes me so happy. I want to have more energy when I get home from work and I am! Their Vitamin C is also a melt or chewable. Your choice. I love the flavor and I started taking it the week after I felt like I was getting a cold (or allergies) and it did seem to help! Products that work are always something I want in my wheelhouse.
Wouldn’t that be lovely to win? a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Giveaway ends 04/16 at midnight. We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My UnEntitled Life (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.