10 Easy Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
I cannot believe it’s already February you guys! Last year seemed like it was 4 years long, and this year feels like it’s already flying by. I have a confession to make, until yesterday I still had a few Christmas decorations in my front yard! I had no idea I had left them out until almost the middle of February, ha! So now that I have finally realized what part of the year we are in, I realized that it’s almost Valentine’s Day! And…I have gotten nothing for my husband OR my kids! I always try to make something homemade for the both of them, and then add a little something extra like a gift card, or a present they have been asking for. So I thought there is no way I’m the only one out there now scrambling to find a last minute Valentine’s day gift for friends or family right? So I wanted to share some fun (and most importantly easy) last minute Valentine’s day gift ideas for the procrastinators like me out there!
Let’s check out some cool things I found while searching for my own gift ideas….
Here are 10 easy last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas:
1. Man Crates! These are always a hit with the men in my life. They have so may different options for all things “manly”! Crates full of meat, grilling crates, whisky lovers, knife making, leather working, golfing, and even make-your-own hot sauce! Shipping is timly and the prices ae great for everything you get in them. Plus they come in a literal crate that you have to break into to get the good stuff (note, not every item on the website comes in a crate, but a good amount do).
2. Cheryl’s Cookies– These are my favorite cookies for any time of the year but especially around Valentine’s Day. Their sugar cookies are so soft and yummy and they make the cutest theme boxes. They have everything from bouquets made of cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, and heart shaped cookies, to cookie variety boxes and stuffed animals! Who doesn’t love a sweet treat right?
3. DIY Heart Shaped Crayons– Now this is something that I personally made for my kiddo a few years ago for Valentine’s day and she LOVED them! Bonus, you use things you already have! All of those broken crayons can get a new life as a fun heart shaped crayon. These are also great for when you need to bring gifts for a classroom or teammates!
4. Gift Cards- This is for my parents of tweens and teens. You know what they want for any holiday? They want gift cards!! They don’t want cute stuffed animals, or a personalized book bag, they want an itunes gift card, or a gift card to the playstation store. I promise. You hand them a Valentine’s Day card with a few gift cards to their favorite place and you really can’t go wrong.
5. A personalized Spotify glass plaque– I just stumbled across these adorable things around Christmas time of last year. I love that you can pick a song that is special to you and you can also add a personal picture for the perfect keepsake for that special someone!
6. A personalized Book– This is such a cute idea for little one’s in your life. You can put their name in the books! You can go with a love theme for Valentine’s Day or pick a book featuring their favorite character or subject. There are SO many different options for a big age range too!
7. An Experience based gift- Instead of a gift that can be kept on a shelf, consider a gift that is centered around an experience. A couples massage, a day trip to a winery, or even a nice lunch at their favorite spot. Sometimes the best gifts are the ones you plan instead of give!
8. The classic choice..Flowers! Now I know not all women like to receive flowers for Valentine’s Day, but if you know you have a partner that loves flowers, it’s always a great last minute go-to when it comes to gift giving. I am a sucker for the smell of a freshly cut bouquet of flowers.
9. A wine subscription box– I love gifts that keep on giving even after the holiday is over! The great thing about a win subscription box (or any subscription box!) is that you buy it for Valentine’s Day and they can keep enjoying it for the months to come!
10. Shari’s Berries- Last, but certainly not least, I gotta throw in my favorite thing to receive for Valentine’s Day, chocolate covered strawberries. Especially from Shari’s Berries. They are HUGE and so so yummy. Fingers crossed my hubby get’s me some too!
There you have it! 10 Easy Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas!
What is your favorite thing to give OR receive for Valentines Day? Let me know in the comments below!
Before you go check out my other posts on getting crafty with Valentine’s day crafts for kids, Sundrop Cake recipe, my super easy and yummy Valentine’s Day Cake, my tasty Valentine’s Day drinks for kids and adults, 10 inexpensive dates for Valentine’s Day, 2 Ingredient Valentine’s Day fudge, my heart sun catcher craft, 139 Valentine’s Day printable cards for kids, tic tac toe valentine printable with hearts, DIY Valentine’s Day jar, and follow me on pinterest for more fun activities!