I don’t know about you but I don’t remember signing up to homeschool through a pandemic. 😛 But here we are. As a teacher I know I can do it and do a good job. But the right programs help so much. Here’s a teachers guide to the top new homeschooling programs to help you get through this time and keep those kids learning and engaged!
- For this low low price you get:
- Free 30 day trial
- Special Back-To-School Membership:$45/year
- Just pay $7.95/month – Billed monthly after Free Trial – No Commitments, Cancel Anytime
- One membership, two products — HOMER Reading and HOMER Stories
- The learn-to-read program proven to increase early reading scores by 74%
- 1000+ lessons on phonics, sight words, ABCs, plus lots of stories and songs
You can try ABC Mouse for 30 days free as well! Here’s what they are offering!
- Membership includes: 8,500+ Learning Activities, Access on All Devices, Comprehensive Online Learning and Advanced Progress Tracking
- Add up to 3 children for the price of one. That is a fantastic deal!
A Game Plan for Learning from Adventure Academy has reviews that make it look too good to be true. The first month is free on this one as well! It’s well worth a look for ages 8-13 that’s a great age range that gives you a lot of bang for your buck!
Sometimes you are homeschooling the older kids and you simply need books! I have another great deal for you! Check this out get 3 free audiobooks with a 30 day trial.
And get them something they need for the school year! As school changes so must we. We just have to roll with the punches and get what it is our children need from wherever they need it. I think our schooling situation will be forever impacted by this virus and we will have many more options in our future!
Currently both my kids are learning from home right now. I have always wanted to homeschool but never made myself do it. This year we are doing it! It’s going great and the kids are loving it too! What do you use currently? Make sure you check out my free printable pages to see if there’s something you need for the kids to do!