This conversation is sponsored by Superior Source vitamins. All opinions are honest and my own.
When you’re in the middle of a pandemic sometimes it’s hard to know what to do to keep yourself healthy and in a good routine. I recommend we all just go back to the basics. We need to do the following things to keep our spirits high and in a good routine today!
- Take your Vitamins Making sure you take Vitamins like C, D3, B12 and Zinc are so important. They have a quality that boosts your immune system and gives you the ability to keep going. It’s not science. It’s just what your body is asking for. Using the Superior Source vitamins will definitely help keep your energy up so that you can work, parent and do all the things our lives require us to do. Why not try them? Here’s some more info about them!
iHerb and Vitacost and CVC4Health.com are all great sites to grab your vitamins from. For a short time now I have a SPECIAL OFFER: All my readers get up to 25% OFF all vitamins on www.CVC4Health.com.What a great deal! Make sure you check it out too! I even get to do a giveaway for you guys!
For my giveaway I get to give ONE SSV Vitamin 5-Pack to review and giveaway! ($65 Value). I received:
- Zinc Lozenjets with Vitamin C
- Calming Formula (I received Vitamin C)
- Vitamin B-12 – 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin D3 – 5,000 IU
- Children’s Vitamin D3 – 400 IU
Enter the giveaway here: a Rafflecopter giveaway Give it a moment to load!
Disclosure: Giveaway ends 09/18 at midnight. We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My UnEntitled Life (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
Stay Fortified This Fall Season with high quality Vitamins!
Zinc Lozenjets+ Vitamin CZinc is an essential mineral required by more than 300 enzymes for the support of multiple systems and functions in the human body. In addition, studies have indicated that zinc promotes recovery from the common cold and related symptoms. Our Zinc Lozenjets are formulated with vitamin C and elderberry extract as added protection for your health. Current research indicates that elderberry extract stimulates antibody production during acute illness.
Vitamin D3–5,000 IU and Children’s D3 –400 IUVitamin D works in conjunction with calcium to promote the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Our Vitamin D products are D3, the finestsource of Vitamin D available.
Calming Formula Calming Formula combines L-Theanine, 5-HTP and Melatonin in an all-natural formula designed to support calmness and healthy sleep. L-Theanine is an amino acid that is found in tea leaves; it promotes relaxation and facilitates sleep by contributing to a number of changes in the brain. L-Theanine elevates levels of GABA, as well as serotonin and dopamine. 5-HTP supports the production of serotonin, an important substance for healthy nerve and brain function and the normal regulation of mood and normal sleep patterns These chemicals are known as neurotransmitters,and they work in the brain to regulate emotions, mood, and sleep; increasing levels of these calming brain chemicals promotes relaxation and canhelp with sleep. Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles.
Vitamin B-12 1,000 IU –No Shot Methylcobalamin NO SHOT B-12 Instant Dissolve MicroLingual®Tablets go to work fast, under the tongue. This concept is critical for B-12 supplementation. With regular B-12 supplements, as much as 50% of the B-12 potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach.
2. Get up at the same time and go to bed at the same time each day. Doing this keeps our body on the routine we need to keep. You will feel better when you are sleeping on a regular schedule. This means going to bed and getting up at the same time so that you get good quality sleep!
3. Turn off the tv and go outside. Everyday I am swimming laps in my pool to get my exercise in. I do a lot of desk work so I need to get my heart rate up and going each day. Getting outside gets me some extra vitamin D as well. We all know we need more vitamin D and fitness in our life!
4. Take care of something other than you. I have dogs. I pet them, love on them, (they love on me), make sure they get outside multiple times a day (which in turn means I am out there too!). It’s a win win. Having something that loves you unconditionally and gets excited each and every time you walk in the door is sure to boost your mood!
5. Read a book. Read a book that takes you out of your life and gets you enjoying what is going on in someone else’s life! My recommendation right now is to read the Tattooist of Aushwitz. What a great read that was! Check it out if you can!
What else are you doing to take care of yourself during this time? Leave me a comment and let me know! Before you go don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, instagram, Pinterest and twitter! We would love to talk to you over there!