This conversation is sponsored by Superior Source vitamins. All opinions are honest and my own.
Times are so hard, y’all. I’m not even kidding. This pandemic has had me locked in my house with my three kids and numerous dogs for a long time. I get out occasionally to go and get groceries and that’s pretty much it. I don’t see it getting any better either. However, there are things we can do to try to keep ourselves healthy during this time of quarantine. Here’s my 5 ways to stay happy and healthy during this pandemic.
5 Ways to keep yourself happy and healthy during this trying time!
- Make sure you take time for self care. Do you like to read? Do you like to craft? Do you like to cook? Whatever it is that you love to do make sure you take time to do that during this time. I have been reading more books lately and I am loving quarantine for this reason alone! Such a sweet time to slow down and enjoy your family.
- Take time to workout. Whether it’s a short walk outside or a workout on YouTube. Make sure you take time to take care of your health. Working out is a great stress reliever and way to make your heart healthy and happy. Just do it!
- Turn off the news. I know it’s important to be in the know now more than ever. But read the headlines and find what you want to know and turn the media off. They are making your mental health and mine worse. It’s not worth it. I get my weather from an app and if I want to know what’s on the news I watch the first 15 minutes and then it’s off for the rest of the day. I don’t want to know the horror stories. I’m staying in for the most part and wearing my mask!
- Drink more water and less sugary drinks. It is so much better for your body if you enjoy that glass of water with a lemon or a lime. When you add the sugar it makes you more cranky and irritable. Start by just adding a glass of water in place of a soda the first day. Then add another glass of water instead of 2 sodas and so on until you are drinking no more than one glass of soda a day and the rest is water. Your body and your family will thank you for that!
- Take your vitamins. Taking a regimen of multi vitamins, vitamin c, D3, zinc, and B12 B6 with folic acid is a great regimen to be on. These Superior Source vitamins all instantly dissolve in your mouth instead of having a huge pill to swallow. That’s my favorite thing about them. These vitamins are on sale too. If you are looking for new easy to swallow vitamins why not give them a try.
Want to win a set of vitamins just like mine? Just enter to win below! Prize package is valued at $65.
What are you doing to take care of yourself during this pandemic? Leave me a comment and let me know! Before you go don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, instagram, Pinterest and twitter! We would love to talk to you over there!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Giveaway ends 08/01 at midnight. We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Rafflecopter) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My UnEntitled Life (and any other blog participating) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.