If you’re often feeling run down or lethargic it’s a great idea to check to see what you’re eating that could be contributing to making you feel that way. I don’t know about you but I often wonder if what I eat has enough of the vitamins and minerals I need for the day. Here’s 5 things you can do to ensure you’re getting the vitamins and minerals you need each day. I am not a doctor nor do I claim to be one. Check with your doctor before making any changes in your diet.
- Add more fruits and vegetables raw each day. That way you are getting the most vitamin and mineral packed punch for what you are eating. You always lose some vitamins and minerals in the cooking process, so raw is best.
- Eat a balanced diet. Make sure you not only have your protein in your meals but your vegetables and fruits are represented as well and as an equal portion.
- Eat a colorful plate. If you’re looking at your plate and it’s all yellow then you might need to rethink what you’re eating. Eating a plate full of reds (peppers), greens (salad) and purples or oranges are a great way to make sure what you’re eating is going to contribute to your vitamin and mineral intake.
- Cut down on meat and incorporate a meatless meal or two. This is a great way to get more of the good stuff for you!
- Find your vitamins and minerals that you are deficient in and take them each day.
Thanks to Superior Source for providing this giveaway! Check out what you can win!
ONE SSV Vitamin 5-Pack ONE to giveaway! ($70 Value) (Items could possibly be a bit different in prize package)
• B12 with B6 Folic Acid
• Vitamin D3
• Vitamin K2
What Makes Superior Source the UNIQUE vitamin source: They’re Clean. It’s just that simple!
Superior Source Vitamins are MicroLingual® – “Under the Tongue Technology” works fast. This is my favorite feature. As they are quickly absorbed into the body and then dissolving in seconds. That means there are NO pills to swallow ever! By swallowing supplements, as much as 50% of their efficacy and potency is lost in the high acid environment of the stomach.
- No pills to swallow – dissolves in seconds
- GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
- 90% smaller than regular vitamins
- No binders, fillers, dyes or preservatives
- Only 3 clean ingredients
- over 150 vitamins to choose from
They are having a great deal right now too. You can get vitamins just for the cost of shipping. See below!
FREE Vitamin B-12 – 60-Day Supply – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H):
FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H):
BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One Free:
Vitamin Pack ($70 Value!)
Vitamin B12 with B6 Folic Acid
No Shot Methylcobalamin Vitamin B-12 / Vitamin B-6 with Folic Acid MicroLingual® Tablets go to work fast, dissolving under the tongue — with no pills to swallow! The combination of Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-6 and Folic Acid works synergistically to support healthy heart function and provide essential nutrients for the cardiovascular system. Vitamin B-12 in pill form can result in a loss of as much as 50% of Vitamin B-12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach.
Vitamin D works in conjunction with calcium to promote the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Our Vitamin D products are D3, the finest source of Vitamin D available.
Biotin helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, promotes nail and hair strength and supports cell growth, metabolism of fats and amino acids and the production of fatty acids. Biotin is essential in the healthy body functioning which energy is released from foods and transferred to the body for use.
Vitamin K supports normal blood clotting and the formation of prothrombin. Superior Source goes to work fast, under the tongue.
Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
My review of Superior Source
They ship fast. They’re melatonin works so well and I love that it melts on my tongue. I sometimes have a hard time falling asleep and their melatonin helps me! I’ve started taking the B12 because I need a boost for my energy and it has given me a nice little boost. That makes me so happy. I want to have more energy when I get home from work and I am! Their Vitamin C is also a melt or chewable. Your choice. I love the flavor and I started taking it the week after I felt like I was getting a cold (or allergies) and it did seem to help! Products that work are always something I want in my wheelhouse.
Now enter to win your own set of vitamins for Women’s Health Month below!