Have you ever wondered how it is those people who are always on time get it all done each morning before they leave for work? Me too! Just kidding I’m there way to early to prepare for my day as well. I do that on purpose. I work better when I’m not stressed. I’m not stressed if I have gotten up early and am already at work getting everything ready to teach those sixth graders! Here’s my 4 ways to ensure you get to work on time!
The first thing I do is to make sure I go to bed on time if not early.
The second thing I do is to prepare the night before for my morning as well. I pick out my clothes, grab something to set out for dinner. Sometimes just thinking it all through helps.
The next thing I do is to get the coffee ready so all I have to do is fall bleary eyed into the kitchen and hit the go button. Everyone needs a go button for coffee! Am I right?
Do you have to have a certain something to get you up and going every morning? I know I do. It’s one of two things. It’s either a great cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer or a large iced coffee and my recipe for it too with pumpkin spice creamer. My husband introduced me to Community Coffee because it’s his favorite brand of coffee. Now it’s my favorite coffee to start out my day. I grab our coffee at Walmart. Being a busy mom Walmart helps me get it all done. My prescriptions are there. I can order my groceries from bed and pick them up the next day. They really help this busy teaching mom. So you know that I need something to wake me up so I can go in and be kind and fun loving with these middle school kiddos! What’s your super energizer drink to start your day?
Being a busy working mom I am so fortunate that my daughter gets herself up and ready for her day. My son then comes down and is ready for his as well. I’m so thankful my kids are able to get themselves up and out of the house every day with minimal effort from me. It’s not always been that way. When they were little we had to have a set schedule, clothes laid out and lunches made the night before as well. I try to make my lunch the night before now too. I always have a plan for it if nothing else.
My last step is to make a high protein breakfast. It’s just about the same everyday but it’s easy and good. I make scrambled eggs for myself, kids and the husband. A great breakfast helps me stay full while teaching the kids! I need something that will stick to my ribs and keep me full longer. I found that scrambled eggs is what’s working for us right now.
I have a Walmart giveaway for you to enter too! Click the picture below and enter!
- Make sure you guys open your Valpak envelopes to find a coupon for $1.50 off any one bag or single serve box of Community Coffee, available in select areas.
- the Community Coffee coupon is redeemable at your local Walmart stores.
- Why not head over to enter the $500 Walmart gift card giveaway, hosted on Savings.com.
- Ten (10) winners will receive a $50 Walmart gift card.
- Users enter the giveaway by heading to the Walmart page on Savings.com and submitting their email address on the form at the top of the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (10/21) via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
- Good luck! And Happy caffeinating!
- Here’s to a week of getting to work on time!