This is a lovely idea for a Mother’s Day gift. Making this yummy flower garden fruit cup is fun and enjoyable for all ages. Of course, younger children will need an adult to do the cutting for them. This flower garden fruit cup is the perfect way to make a healthy treat look beautiful. Spring season is a time for colorful snacks, this fruit cup that looks like a flower garden will surely make that special someone smile on Mother’s Day this year.
Yummy Flower Garden Fruit Cup
- Small clear cups
- Red grapes
- Green grapes
- Small flower-shaped cookie cutter
1. Layer green and red grapes in small clear plastic cups.
2. Cut cantaloupe into slices about ¼ to ½ an inch thick.
3. Cut the seeds out of the middle of the cantaloupe slices.
4. Using a small flower-shaped cookie cutter, cut flower shapes out of the slices of cantaloupe.
5. Use a knife to create ¼ to ½ inch thick slices out of the watermelon.
6. Use the same flower-shaped cookie cutter to cut flower shapes out of the watermelon slices.
7. Place 3 cantaloupe or watermelon flowers on top of three toothpicks, and stick them into the grapes in each fruit cup to create a flower garden.
8. Supervise children when serving your snacks, toothpicks should be removed before allowing small children to eat the snack.
Now doesn’t this yummy flower garden fruit cup looking amazing? I love how beautiful the final product looks.