It’s a lot of work sometimes, but making your own homemade orange and vanilla stained-glass soap is a fun activity. Today I am featuring a tutorial so that you can make your own homemade orange and vanilla stained-glass soap. As you can see in the photos below, this soap is gorgeous and would make a beautiful addition to any bathroom. These could be put on display in a basket in your guest bathroom or used as your daily body wash. You may even want to try your hand at making this handmade orange and vanilla stained-glass soap for that special someone on their birthday.
Handmade Orange and Vanilla Stained-Glass Soap
- Cut the soap base into squares and place into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Add coconut oil to the bowl.
- Add olive oil to the bowl.
- Add sweet almond oil.
- Add orange essentials oil.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add vanilla soap scent (optional).
- Spray the bottom of the soap mold with the rubbing alcohol to avoid bubbles.
- Gently pour soap mixture into the mold. Leave about ¼” from soap line to top of the mold to allow room for soap cubes.
- Arrange soap cubes into soap mixture.
- Spray the top of the soap with the rubbing alcohol.
- Allow to harden for at least an hour.
- Gently pop out and store in an airtight container or ziplock bag until ready to use
As you can see these are some gorgeous pieces of soap. This stained-glass look is sure to make your bathroom look a bit more beautiful soon. Take some time to gather up the supplies and have fun making your own mixes using this tutorial for handmade orange and vanilla stained-glass soap.