It’s so much fun to gather with the kids and make something for Mother’s Day. This homemade DIY Mother’s Day paper plate craft idea is the perfect idea for little ones to complete. This adorable paper plate craft idea only needs a few supplies and the rest is up to your child’s imagination. Such a lovely way to show Mom you love her this coming Sunday.
DIY Mother’s Day Paper Plate Craft Gift Idea
• Yellow Paper Plate
• Letter & Heart Stickers (Dollar Tree)
• Construction Paper
1. Take your stickers and decorate your yellow paper plate as you
please. I Heart Mom! #1 Mom. Worlds Best Mom! So many variations to
2. Next, take your construction paper and your scissors and cut yourself
two ribbon strips for your paper plate medal.
3. Take your glue stick and assemble your medal by gluing the ribbon
strands onto the back of the paper plate.
4. And just like that you now have the cutest Mother’s Day gift of all
times! Hope your mom loves it!
This easy DIY Mothers Day Paper Plate Craft Gift Idea won’t take a whole lot of time. This is perfect for a child with a short attention span or a younger child who enjoys using their creativity to build a clever gift for mom out of a paper plate.