Are you looking for a delicious St Patrick’s Day treat? These St Patrick’s Day mint cookies are sure to bring some smiles and happy bellies this season. With the popular Irish holiday arriving soon, we thought we would share a delicious recipe that’s easy enough for anyone to bake.
St Patrick’s Day Mint Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 9×13 triple brownie mix
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 C canola
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 bag of Dove dark chocolate mint chocolates
- 1 bag of the mint M&M’s
- 1 tube of green frosting
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 disposable piping bag
How to Make St Patrick’s Day Mint Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix and the flour.
- Mix in the eggs, oil and mint extract until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop some of the batter onto the cookie sheet. You should be able to fit on about 12 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking, unwrap your dove chocolate and set aside.
- Once the cookies are baked, let them sit on the counter to cool for about a minute.
- Place a dove chocolate onto the center of the cookie and lightly push down.
- Allow the cookies to cool for about 30 minutes. The chocolate will start to melt and cover almost the top of the cookie.
- While the chocolate is still melted, add 3 green M&M’s onto the top of the cookie to create a shamrock.
- Add a small amount of the green icing into the piping bag and cut the tip off.
- Pipe a stem under the M&M’s.
Allow cookies to cool for another 30 minutes before enjoying with a large glass of milk or a large cup of coffee! Before you go follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram to see more fun, recipes, diy’s and crafts too.