Are you looking for a magical craft idea to entertain your kids on a rainy day? This Bottle Brush Sponge Painting Spring Canvas is the perfect way to celebrate spring while keeping your kids busy on that rainy spring break day. Whether your 4 or 99, this sponge painting spring canvas will surely bring smiles to the faces of anyone who creates it. Follow my step by step tutorial to create your magical artwork today.
Bottle Brush Sponge Painting Spring Canvas
- Bottle brush with a sponge top
- Paint in a variety of colors
- Disposable bowls
- Green marker
1. Make three flower stems with leaves and some green grass on your white canvas with a green marker.
2. Place paint of each color in a disposable bowl, and add a bit of water. Mix the paint and water together until you get a slightly runny consistency of paint.
3. Dip the sponge-tipped bottle brush in the yellow paint, and dab it onto the upper right corner of your canvas. This will be the sun in your painting.
4. Wash the sponge-tipped bottle brush thoroughly, and squeeze any excess liquid out with a towel.
5. Continue to dip the bottle brush into different colors of paint, and dab it down on top of the three flower stems you drew on your canvas. These will be the colored flowers in your painting.
Once your canvas is dry you can easily hang this decorative piece up on the wall in your family room or child’s playroom. This Bottle Brush Sponge Painting Spring Canvas is a creative way to show off your child’s artwork in a fancy way.