Are you looking for an affordable and easy to make recipe idea this Easter? Well, I have the solution for you. Today I am sharing a really adorable peep brownies recipe that’s sure to create smiles. Grab the ingredients and sit down to enjoy the memory making moment of baking peep brownies with your kids today.
Adorable & Easy to Make Peep Brownies
Makes 1 9×13 baking dish
- 1 9×13 box of brownie mix
- (oil, eggs, and water as described on the back of the box)
- 1 package of yellow bunny peeps
- 1 package of blue bunny peeps
- 1 package of pink bunny peeps
- 1 bag of mini Cadbury eggs
- 1 bag of M&M easter eggs
- 1 9×13 baking dish lined with parchment paper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to make the brownie batter.
3. Mix in 1/4 C of both the Cadbury eggs and M&M eggs into the brownie mix.
4. Pour brownie mix into the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. When there are 5 minutes left on the timer, start cutting your peeps into bite-sized pieces.
7. When the timer goes off, pull out the baking dish and sprinkle the cut peeps all over the warm brownie.
8. You want the peeps to completely cover the top of the brownies.
9. Place back into the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the peeps start to turn slightly brown.
10. Once done, pull the brownies out of the oven and sprinkle some more candy eggs on top.
Let the brownies completely cool before enjoying!
This is the perfect way to celebrate Easter with the kids. Enjoy a little downtime with some easy and affordable peep brownies this weekend.