Looking for a fun craft to do with the kids? Why not make this cute and easy Leprechaun Trap. The kids will love it and the items do not cost much either. Check out how we made our Leprechaun Trap and make one with the kids today.
How to make a Leprechaun Trap craft
Leprechaun Trap Materials:
Small wooden box (Available for $1 at Michael’s)
Various shiny foam shapes, gems, stickers etc.
Crayons in rainbow colors
A rainbow sticker
Plastic gold coins
1. Start by painting the outside of your wooden box green.
2. Once the paint has dried, decorate the outside of your painted wooden box with
various shiny gems and sparkly trinkets.
4. Paint a toothpick green.
5. Prop open the lid of the painted box with the painted toothpick.
6. Place a rainbow sticker on the box’s lid where the toothpick touches it.
7. Fill the box with plastic gold coins.
8. Place the “Free Gold” sign in front of the decorated box, and your leprechaun trap is