This is the most fun time of the year for me. I love doing crafts and making gifts to give as gifts. It just brings me so much joy. It gets all my creative juices going and my daughter and I love to do crafting together so it’s a great way to spend time together as a family.
Rustic Felt and Twig Christmas Trees Craft and DIY
Who on your list would love a gift as beautiful and fun as this one? It’s very simple to make too. Here’s what you’ll need to make the rustic felt twig Christmas trees craft.
Rustic Felt and Twig Christmas Trees Materials:
Felt in a variety of colors
Hot glue gun
Small wood slice rounds in different sizes
Rustic Christmas Tree Craft Instructions:
2. Fold a portion of felt over and cut out a Christmas tree shape using your cardstock
tree shape as a template. Cut out 4-5 felt trees for each finished tree you wish to
make. You can create and cut out a smaller template as well if you would like to
make trees of different sizes.
3. Break a twig to the length you would like your tree to be.
4. Starting at the top of the twig, put a straight line of hot glue down the twig about as
long as your felt trees.
5. Fold a felt tree in half and push it into the hot glue so that the hot glue runs behind
the center of the felt tree, and the top of the tree is just above the top of your twig.
Again, you can view the photos for reference on how to do this.
8. Use hot glue to attach the bottom of your twig and felt tree to the base. Hold it in
place for a minute or two until the hot glue has hardened.
9. Display your felt trees as a group on your mantel, shelf or table this holiday season.
Before you go follow me on facebook and pinterest to see more of my diy craft ideas. Then head over to my homemade gift ideas or my homemade ornaments and find another fun craft idea! Thanks for stopping by! Come back again real soon!