Don’t you just love this time of year. The eggnog, the tree, the lights and excitement is something that you can just feel in your soul. It’s just so magical. We got together and made some super fun ornaments for you to make and enjoy with your family. Here’s how you make homemade Rudolph ornaments.
How to make homemade Rudolph Tealight Ornament
Rudolph Ornament Materials:
● Small battery operated tealight
● Brown and red paint
● Hot glue gun
● Wiggly eyes
● Sparkly gold pipe cleaners
Your how to make homemade Rudolph ornaments Instructions:
1. Begin by painting the flame of your battery operated tealight with red paint. We used
chalk paint because it is fast drying.
2. Once the flame of the tealight has dried, use brown paint to cover the rest of the front
and sides of the tealight. You will not need to paint the back of the tealight.
3. When the paint has dried completely, glue two wiggly eyes to the front of your
painted tealight above the flame.
7. Glue the small bow to the bottom front of the tealight reindeer.