Christmas crafts are my jam. They are the thing I love to do with my kids. I’ve got some great ones coming up this year. I can’t wait to share with you how to make a DIY Santa’s workshop ornament that you can make with the kids!
Here’s how to make a Santa’s Workshop Ornament
You’re going to have so much fun with the kids making this simple ornament. Here’s the items you need.
Ornament items you need for the DIY Santa’s Workshop project
Red and white paint
Black Sharpie marker
Red craft foam
White school glue
Styrofoam fake snow
Christmas tree shaped confetti pieces or other small decorations
1. Begin by painting a popsicle stick with red paint. You can use any type of paint you
like, but we like chalk paint as it dries quickly and has a matte finish.
2. Once the red paint has dried, paint some diagonal lines going down the red popsicle
stick with white paint.
3. While the white paint is drying, cut a small pointed rectangular sign shape out of the
red craft foam.
4. Write “Santa’s Workshop” on the red craft foam sign with a black Sharpie marker.
5. Place some glue around the top and side edges of the Santa’s Workshop sign, and
sprinkle on some styrofoam fake snow. Allow to dry.
6. When the sign is dry, glue it to the front of the painted popsicle stick.
7. Glue some small Christmas tree shaped confetti pieces or other small decorations
under the sign on the front of the popsicle stick.