Are you looking for a delicious recipe that is quick and easy to make and take to a family get together or barbecue? I’ve got a super easy one for you today. Check out my Texas Bean Salsa recipe and make it for the family. It’s great for a meatless Monday idea too.
Let’s just look at it first.
Look at that yummy goodness. You know you’re going to want to make this one night soon for dinner. Here’s the ingredients you need to grab first.
Texas Bean Salsa INGREDIENTS
Texas Bean Salsa INSTRUCTIONS
- Texas Bean Salsa INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup sweet onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 15 oz can black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can or corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 large jalapeños diced and seeds removed
- 1 1/4 cups zesty Italian dressing
- And how we make our Texas Bean Salsa! MMmmmmm.
- Texas Bean Salsa INSTRUCTIONS
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir well.
- Refrigerate for about two hours before serving. Eat with chips, pita chips, crackers or whatever your heart desires. You're going to love this and will want to make it again!