This post is sponsored by BODYARMOR. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you a busy mom who is constantly on the go? I’ve got days where it seems I’m not even home. On those busy days I know I need to make sure my on the go bag is packed with the items we will need for either pool or sports days. Today is one of those days. We’re headed to the lake and we have to bring food to eat and drinks that will keep us hydrated. That’s where BodyArmor comes in.
BODYARMOR is a premium sports drink with potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins – and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It’s delicious and tastes way better than other so called sports drinks. We love them. Kroger in my area is having them on sale this week for 10/10. Grab a coupon here for even more Kroger and BODYARMOR savings! I plan on stocking up. If you’ve not ever had these and you do not care for sports drinks I’d love to encourage you to give them a try. All 3 kids love BODYARMOR and this mom loves that it has no artificial sweeteners or flavors. They are simply delicious and refreshing for those hot days.
- First in my bag for sports and pool days is BODYARMOR drinks to keep us hydrated.
- Snacks to keep on hand and hunger at bay. Like peanut butter crackers, string cheese or celery and carrot sticks.
- Sunscreen so we don’t burn while we’re swimming or playing basketball outside.
- Bandaids in case of scrapes and emergency needs.
- Bug spray like Skin So Soft (something less chemically then bug spray but works to keep the bugs away).
- Book to read for mom and siblings while we wait.
- Hats to keep the sun rays off of us.
- Sunglasses to protect our eyes (I’m always wearing sunglasses as my eyes need all the protection they can get).
- Towels to wipe off the sweat or dry off.
- Change of clothes in case we’re wet!
- Goggles for the pool or lake.
Sometimes we need BODYARMOR just for hanging out at home shooting hoops.
Somedays are just meant to be home and playing one on one or Horse.
It’s nice to have a drink I can rely on that doesn’t have chemicals and sweeteners in it to keep him hydrated on our busy summer days.
Want to win a $25 gift card to Kroger? Just enter to win below and you can use it to stock up on BODYARMOR too. 2 Winners will win a Kroger gift card. That gift card is also good at these stores:
Why do I love BODYARMOR? I feel that it is a premium sports drink with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. I love that is doesn’t have all the crap in it. I feel it is a healthier alternative to traditional sports drinks. I believe that BODYARMOR provides your body with Superior Hydration and my family and I need that. It contains potassium-packed electrolytes. I love that it has coconut water, vitamins and that it’s high in potassium and low in sodium. These are all things that matter to me as a mom.
Do us a favor and visit our Sponsor BODYARMOR
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drinkbodyarmor/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrinkBODYARMOR
- Hashtag: #Switch2BODYARMOR AND #BringIt
- Website: http://bit.ly/2psxRaF