25 fresh strawberry recipes for summer!
You guys, summer is just around the corner! It’s already hitting the mid 80’s in my neck of the woods. I don’t know about you but I am super stoked for the constant sunshine, vacations, family time, and delicious summer recipes. One of the foods that just says Summer to me is a nice freshly picked strawberry. And their are SO many ways you can use them. They don’t have to be just a dessert (though they do make the best desserts, ha!). You can use them in side dishes, sauces, and even main dishes too. So in honor of my love for summer and strawberries, I thought I would bring you guys a collection of my favorite strawberry recipes for summer. Enjoy!
Here are my top 25 fresh strawberry recipes for summer:
1.Summer Berry Coleslaw & Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette– If you are looking for a fresh and light side to serve with your summer grilling meal, than this recipe would be perfect! It goes really well with grilled chicken or shrimp, yum.
2. Fresh Strawberry Margarita– What could be better on a hot summer day than a frozen strawberry filled adult beverage? Not many things…ha. And you could always make a virgin version for the kiddos that are in the house.
3. Strawberry Trifle with cream cheese– Strawberries and cream cheese are one of my personal favorite flavor combinations. This recipe would be perfect for a family gathering or summer party. Plus, what a pretty centerpiece it would make right?
4. Strawberry Cucumber Salsa– Strawberry recipes don’t always have to be for dessert. This recipe brings so many fresh flavors together! All you need to do is add some chips and you have a great and refreshing snack.
5. Strawberry and Chia Seed Jam– Perfect for breakfast or dessert (or any time really). It’s fresh and semi healthy. Chia seeds are fantastic for you!
6. Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe– Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now. Here’s a recipe that is simple to make and tastes oh-so-yummy.
7. Instapot Strawberry Cheesecake– I LOVE using my Instapot pretty much daily, and I am super excited to try out this easy recipe for strawberry cheesecake!
8.Belgium Strawberry Mousse– It’s light and fluffy, full of strawberry flavor, and a lot easier to make than you might think!
9. Strawberries and cream stuffed french toast– So how perfect would this be for a weekend summer family breakfast? It looks so fresh and creamy. I’m putting this on my meal plan asap!
10. Strawberry Lime Syrup– This yummy little syrup is great on pancakes, ice cream, cake, and more. I would even drizzle it on some fresh strawberries too!
11. Strawberry Fruit Popsicles– Popsicles are a favorite among adults and kids alike. They are easy to make, can be customized in so many different ways, and are a perfect treat on a hot summer day.
12. Strawberry Basil Sangria– Another yummy drink recipe that uses fresh strawberries and another one of my favorite flavors, basil!
13.Strawberry vinaigrette dressing– I love a good vinaigrette dressing on my salads any time of year, but this strawberry version is perfect for all your summer strawberry needs.
14. The best strawberry lemonade ever– Lemonade is one of the most enjoyed beverages during the summer months, but if you really want to kick your basic lemonade recipe up a bit, try adding some fresh strawberries!
15. Strawberry Fruit Leather– Now this is an idea I love. My kids love fruit roll ups but I’m not a huge fan of all the thing in them. I had no idea it was so easy to make at home with just a few ingredients.
16. Strawberry S’mores– S’mores are a classic summer night treat that I love to make while sitting around our backyard fire pit. I never would have thought to add strawberries to them, how yummy!
17. Homemade Strawberry Icecream– I LOVE making my own icecream, and you can never go wrong with this classic recipe.
18. Cast Iron Skillet Strawberry Shortcake– Now you know I couldn’t write a strawberry recipe post without the classic strawberry shortcake recipe. But this one is a little different, as you make it in your cast iron skillet!
19. Strawberry Mint Mascarpone Crostini with Lemon Honey Drizzle- Now how fancy do this little bites of yummy sound? Wouldn’t it be a perfect appetizer for a summer bridal shower!?
20. Strawberry Rhubarb Grilled Cheese– This is another recipe I simply can’t wait to try. Grilled cream cheese and strawberries..with a chocolate dipping sauce? ummm yes please!
21. Skinny Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries– Trying to watch your weight? Well that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy chocolate and strawberries. No seriously, check out the recipe!
22. Strawberry bruschetta side salad– This yummy side salad would be perfect next to a big piece of grilled chicken or fish, or a juicy burger!
23. Strawberry Lemon Muffins– You gotta love a good muffin recipe. This one brings strawberries and lemons together in a perfect little breakfast recipe that everyone is sure to love!
24. Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pie– Strawberries, cheesecake, AND pie all in one recipe? Sign me up for this one!
25. Sweet Corn Pudding with Macerated Strawberries– I know this isn’t a traditional combination that you might think of or make. But that’s what makes it interesting and worth the try right!?
So which Strawberry recipe are you most excited to try?
Looking for more summer recipes? Check these out:
- Super Easy Loaded Smashed Potatoes Recipe
- Super Easy Chex Mix Recipe
- Smothered Cheddar Bacon Chicken Recipe