April 10, 2017 – Dancing with the Stars “Most Memorable Year” Night – Third Elimination
Spoiler Alert I will let you know what happened on this night! If you don’t want to know run away! Run away now! 🙂
You can hear more about tonight’s eliminated contestants – Mr. T & Kym Herjavec — sharing their thoughts on their “Dancing with the Stars” experience tomorrow morning (4/11) on Good Morning America and Wednesday (4/12) on Live with Kelly. I will be watching will you?
Wondering what happened on Dancing with the Stars last night?
Check out tonight’s performances on the Dancing with the Stars
Performances tonight included:
– Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Viennese Waltz – “Good Good Father” by Chris Tomlin
– Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Foxtrot – “Feeling Good” by Michael Bublé
– Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Cha Cha – “Express Yourself” by Madonna
– Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Contemporary – “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry
– Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Foxtrot – “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
– Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Rumba – “Impossible” by Shontelle
– Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Cha Cha – “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon
– Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Waltz – “Amazing Grace” by Ray Chew Live
– David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Viennese Waltz – “Forever Young” by Youth Group
– Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Rumba – “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
Don’t miss an all-new episode of “Dancing with the Stars” next week at 8:00pm ET/PT on ABC!
DWTS Social Media:
Twitter: @DancingABC, #DWTS
Were you as surprised that Mr. T was voted off like we were? My kids were devastated. Last night my favorite dance was Shut up and dance with me with Heather and Macs. What was your favorite dance last night?