Are you like me and all about saving you some money? Whether it’s gifts or everyday items that I need I try really hard to save if I can. I save by shopping the sales. I save by researching online who’s got the best price. I also save by buying gift cards when they’re on sale and using them as gifts throughout the year. Right now is a great time to stock up on gift card deals from Cardpool. Check out my ways to save on gifts below. This post is sponsored by Tatu Digital Media all ideas are my own.
Ways to Save on Gifts
One thing that helps you save on gifts is to plan ahead. If you plan ahead you’re always prepared because you maybe shopped the month before. So plan ahead. Like start now with this deal on gift cards.
Starting 3/17 until 3/30/2017 smart shoppers save up to 11% on gift cards from these top brands!
- Neiman Marcus– Save 10%! http://bit.ly/2mTTU7D
- Nordstrom – Save 10%! http://bit.ly/2n2Aq12
- Starbucks – Save 11%! http://bit.ly/2n2ytBs
- Apple Store – Save 4.5%! http://bit.ly/2ny2JAV
- JCPenney – Save 11%! http://bit.ly/2ny2Nk9
- Toys R Us– Save 11%! http://bit.ly/2mkX3Jv
- Crate and Barrel– Save 7%! http://bit.ly/2ml2SHN
- Barnes & Noble – Save 9%! http://bit.ly/2n2K9nN
When you shop like this you are shopping with Cardpool. Here’s some helpful info for you about them.
- About Cardpool: Cardpool is a gift card exchange that makes it easy for anyone to safely and securely buy discounted pre-owned gift cards at up to 35% off or sell unwanted gift cards for up to 92% of their value. Purchases come with a 180 guarantee! Find out more at Cardpool.com
Another way to save on gifts is to use your cashback credit cards. If you buy using one of those you get a percentage back with it. That’s a deal on top of a deal.
You can save on gifts by shopping the day after the holiday. So after Halloween look for next years costumes. After Valentine’s Day buy napkins, plates, and Valentine’s for next year. It’s a win when you save.
You can save by putting $10 back from every check to use towards gift purchasing each year. When you do this you then have a small reserve to pull from. This in turns means when things are on sale you can go grab them and put them back for the next gift giving occasion. I love to find ways to help my readers save. What are ways you are able to save when giving gifts?
Now that you’re all set saving money on gifts and gift cards let’s enter to win $100 Amazon!!
We’ve set up a Rafflecopter giveaway for your readers. Here’s the info for you to enter to win $100 Amazon gift card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway