10 Easy and Fun DIY Mothers Day Present Ideas
Mothers Day is only a little over a month away, and if you are a planner like me you are already thinking of what you can get for that special mom in your life. If there is one thing I love getting or giving, it’s a homemade and thoughtful gift. I love bath scrubs and picture frames, sweet treats or something for my garden. I know I can’t be the only one out there that forgoes the traditional cards and lunch out for a homemade gift, so I wanted to share with you some of my favorite DIY Mothers Day Present Ideas with you! Take a look at these fun and easy ideas and let me know which one is your favorite!
Here are 10 easy and fyn DIY Mothers Day present ideas:
1. Homemade Wool Dryer Balls– I think this is a fantastic idea all year round but especially perfect for Mothers Day. It’s an easy gift that is practical and easy to make!
2. DIY Glitter Dipped Tumbler- This is one of my personal creations that I loved making. It was easy to do and can be customized with any color you want!
3. DIY Scented Hanger– Now this is something I would have never thought of doing, but now that I’ve seen it I’ve got to do it! Not only is it adorable, but it will keep her closet smelling clean!
4. DIY Custom Serving Tray- Bring her breakfast in bed in style with this super sweet custom serving tray. She will feel like a queen and it’s something she can use over and over again!
5. DIY Recipe Dish Towels– I love this idea. It would be perfect for a family recipe that is special to both of you. It’s also something that can be passed down.
6. DIY Infused Olive Oil– Another one of my personal creations is this DIY infused olive oil. This is a great gift idea for the mom that likes to get into the kitchen. It can be made using a range of flavors too!
7. DIY Lotion Bars and Lip Balm– Everyone can use a little moisture right? Make sure you find out their favorite scents and colors to add in to your unique creation!
8. DIY Antique Button Earrings– Aren’t these just pretty? I love them! And how fun will it be to find the perfect buttons to use for this project?
9. Homemade Lemon Poppyseed Soap– This smells as pretty as it looks. And it’s easier to make than you might think!
10. Margarita Salt Scrub– Last but not least is the perfect gift for the mom that likes to relax and get her drink on every now and then (ahem, ME!). This salt scrub smells great and is actually wonderful for your skin!
Which Mothers Day gift idea will you be trying? Let me know!