11 Easy Spring Crafts you’ll want to make now!
I’m always looking for fun new crafts to do with my daughter! With spring coming up soon I knew I had to bring some brightness and fun into the house after this long winter season! So I went looking for a fun selection of spring crafts to bring to you. Doing crafts with my kids gives me quality time with them. So I love that we have such a nice selection of crafts for Spring! Make sure you check them out below. The best part of this selection of spring crafts is that they are all easy and fun for many different age ranges! Let’s check them out shall we?
Here are 11 easy spring crafts you will want to do now!
1. Easy Spring Door Sign- This is such a cute way to personalize your kiddos bedroom door! You can pick thier favorite colors and flowers to add to it too. I love how kids can really get creative and choose things that represent them and their personal space! From Real Advice Gal check out her Spring Crafts for kids door sign!
2. Spring Flower Pen Craft- This is something fun to make for your desk at home, or as a gift for friends or family. There are so many different flower choices for this craft too. My personal favorite is to put a cute daisy at the top! Check out Madame Deals DIY Flower Pen this would be great at the book at a Spring Dance or wedding!
3. Spring Q-Tip Flower Craft- Now this is an adorable craft for young children. They can make their own little garden for everyone to enjoy! Check out the easy instructions for these spring q-tip flowers at Iheartcraftythings!
4. Eggscellent Wreath- How adorable is this Easter egg wreath? It’s such a fun way to bring a little spring joy to your home right when someone walks up to your door! This Eggscellent Wreath Crafts is a beautiful way to decorate your front door for Spring. And man do I LOVE those pastel colors!
5. DIY Tutu Wreath- Speaking of adorable wreaths, check out what my friend Stefanie has on her blog! This is a super cute DIY Tutu Wreath. That would look amazing on a girls room wall or front door. You could do these in your kiddos favorite colors, team colors, or school colors!
6. Easy DIY Bunny Barrettes- Check out these super cute bunny barrettes and make them for your girls just in time for the upcoming Easter holiday. How cute will they look with little bunny ears in their hair!?
7. DIY Bunny Bubbles You have to make this cute dollar store idea for bubbles! Bunny Bubbles! Everything you need for this craft can be found for $1 at your local dollar store and come in some many fun and springy colors. It only takes just a few minutes and a little creativity to make this super simple and cute craft.
8. Preschool Buttercup Crafts-What a fun and easy preschool buttercup craft! Have your preschool aged kiddos make these adorable buttercups and let them get a little messy with the paint, it’s part of the fun after all!
9. Easy Egg Painting Activity- Here’s an easy and fun egg painting activity! Make patterns and let them repeat them! It’s not only fun for the kiddos, it’s a great learning tool too. We as parents need to sneak education into as many every day activities as we can right?
10. Chocolate covered peeps- If you are looking for a fun craft that not only looks cute but tastes amazing then you are going to love these Chocolate covered rabbits and chicks! Peeps are my favorite spring treat so I will find any excuse to eat them, ha!
11. quick and easy spring rose earrings- Check out Greta’s cute Spring Rose Earrings! These would be so cute for a springtime gift for friends and family!
Hope you enjoyed our fun Spring Crafts that I rounded up from Pinterest and my friends. Which spring craft is your favorite?