As a mom our kids are our world. It’s such a rewarding job to be there mom. But it’s a hard job too. You have to make sure they’re healthy. You have to make sure they’re good people. So many things to make sure of that it’s time we broke it down into just the 5 ways to be sure your kids get what they need! So check out my list and see what you would add to my list! Thanks to vivaNUTRITION® for partnering with us on this post.
- Keep them busy and active with friends. I want them busy but not too busy. So we do one team sport per year and a few clubs after school and that’s about it. They play with friends in the neighborhood or I try to get a playdate together. I want my kids to have friends. People they talk to and love as much as I love my friends.
- Ensure they eat 3 regular meals and 2 snacks. I do pretty well with this one. I always make a healthy dinner and try to ensure that their snacks are healthy. I like the vivaNUTRITION® Suber Fiber Chia bars and my kids do too. My 20 year old loved the blueberry chia bars. A bit about Chia Bars. These delicious bars combine protein-rich Chia grains with other natural ingredients such as oats, chicory root, fruits and vegetables, all top quality sources of Prebiotic dietary fibers and antioxidants. This in turn makes for happier parents and healthier kids. There’s absolutely no added sugars (all sweetness comes from fruits), non-GMO, no gluten, dairy, synthetic colors or flavors. I liked them both!! They’re delicious and have natural ingredients and colors in them. For instance their colors come from beets instead of a red dye. That makes a momma excited. We had friends who were very sensitive to the dyes in food. This is a great thing. Thanks Viva!
- It’s so important for growing children to get the proper vitamins and supplements. My kids have started taking the vivaNUTRITION® 5 Billion Probiotics (which is great for cold and flu season) and their DHA as well as a regular gummy vitamin. I just want them to stay happy and healthy and this is one way I can see what they’re getting in their diet. If you’d like to order some of their chia bars or probiotics you can get 25% off using the code HealthyKids at checkout! A bit more about their Probiotics. I believe healing the gut is a must in todays world. vivaNUTRITION® Probiotics supports the best balance between children’s good bacteria and otherwise non-beneficial bacteria that resides in their intestines. vivaNUTRITION® chose one of the most widely studied probiotic strains, BB-12®, which has been shown in multiple clinical studies to alleviate occasional digestive distress while supporting a child’s natural defenses. That’s the one you want! It has a perfectly balanced sweetness and fine powder texture in a single daily serving. It’s great to consume as is, in water or in your favorite morning food or drink. I love that it has NO synthetic colors, flavors, preservatives, gluten, yeast or wheat; non-GMO.
- Trying to keep my kids healthy means I use as few chemicals as possible when I clean. I usually clean with vinegar and water. I don’t like my home to be full of chemicals so this is one way I can keep that down.
- Another way I keep my kids healthy is giving them chores. They need to understand that it takes a family to run this house. So they participate by making dinner one night each week. They also take care of their pets, their rooms and do all their own projects and homework theirself.
My kids are as healthy as they can be…for now and I’m so thankful for that.
What are some things you do to ensure you raise healthy kids? Want to win the four products I received above? 1 DHA, 1 Probiotics, and 2 Chia Bars from vivaNUTRITION® . Just wait for the rafflecopter to load and enter.