Thanks to Tatu Digital Media for partnering with this post. All opinions are my own!
During the holidays I’m all about trying to save as much money as I can. You know the holidays are expensive so if I can find a way to save even a little bit I will do it. I found how you can save on gift cards here! So hang with me and see what I’ve found out! Then go save yourself some green over the holidays.
Do you have a Giant Eagle near you? Because starting 12/15 until 12/24 those that are smart shoppers can double dip on the savings when you buy participating gift cards at Giant Eagle. Wanna know more? Here’s How:
- First you can earn 20 cents in fuelperks for every $50 you spend on restaurant and select gift cards at Giant Eagle
- You have many different gift cards you can choose from such as: Dominos, MasterCard, Regal, Panera Bread, Buffalo Wild Wings, Darden Restaurants, Lowes
- Second you can earn Credit Card Rewards: By using your favorite rewards credit card to purchase said gift cards, you can earn points, miles or a percentage back on your purchase. Some credit cards even offer increased rewards for purchases made at office retailers. Don’t pass up that savings!
- Third you can use your gift cards as gifts, for purchasing holiday presents, even taking the family on a getaway, all while saving $$$ on your gas bill see the first point for reference.
- Savings like this are a win/win in my book I don’t know about you!
- Now hurry and head to your local Giant Eagle store. Find their locations here: http://j.mp/2eZ2JZv
It wasn’t that hard to save money here was it? You save at the gas pump and you save on your gift cards. It’s definitely a win/win in my book. Who doesn’t like to save money?
Speaking of money want to enter to win $75 Amazon gift card this season? I bet that would help with some holiday purchases. Wait for the rafflecopter below to load and then enter to win.