Are you like me and can’t really function until you’ve had your coffee each morning? Well there’s a good reason why! Check out my research I’ve found on why there are 5 real benefits for drinking coffee and then get yourself a Bulletproof coffee recipe!
Many people think that there’s nothing to drinking coffee every morning other than a ritual and routine. But they’d be wrong. So very wrong! Coffee contains a lot of antioxidants. Studies even show that people who drink coffee are at less risk for many diseases. It’s crazy the amount of goodness that is in that morning cup of joe!
5 Reasons Coffee’s good for you
- Coffee can make people feel less tired and improve their energy levels each morning. There’s caffeine in each cup. This caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, which gives us a stimulant effect. This in turn improves energy levels, mood and other brain functions. It helps elevate your season so you can jump out of bed and into work in the mornings!
- Drinking coffee can burn fat! Caffeine is in almost every fat burning pill out there. The reason that is the case is because caffeine increases our metabolic rate. The brain octane supplies so many good fats and jumpstarts your fat burning processes. It’s hard to eat right over the holidays. Why not use this to help keep you on track!
- Caffeine can increase physical performance. Caffeine increases epinephrine which is the hormone that causes the flight or fight response. So grab a cup of Bulletproof Coffee before you head to the gym. Then you’ll have lots of energy, no sugar drop and you will finish that workout!
- There are essential nutrients in coffee. A single cup of coffee contains riboflavin, manganese, potassium, magnesium, niacin, and pantothenic acid. If you drink more than one cup these amounts can add up!
- Coffee helps battle depression! I’ve battled depression myself and anything that helps is a win in my book. Always talk to a doctor if you’re feeling sad and depressed. Do not let coffee be your sole fix but isn’t it nice that it helps life you up?
Many of my friends are on the Bulletproof coffee craze right now! So I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I quickly made my Bulletproof coffee to try it. Here’s the Bulletproof coffee recipe.
You’ll need your coffee maker and a blender to make Bulletproof Coffee.
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
Brew 1 cup (8-12 oz.) of coffee using filtered water, just off the boil, with 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons freshly ground Bulletproof Coffee Beans. (French Press is easiest.)
b. Add in 1-2 tablespoons of Brain Octane™ to the hot coffee (It’s STRONG – start with 1 tsp. and work up over several days).
c. Add 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed, unsalted butter or grass-fed ghee
d. Mix it all in a blender for 20-30 seconds until it is frothy like a foamy latte and creamy with no oil sitting on the surface. It should look just like this!!
Doesn’t that look delicious!Click to tweet my fabulous Bulletproof coffee recipe! Then make it for yourself! Click To Tweet
Bulletproof coffee has a lot of benefits to it as well. The Brain Octane gives you lots of energy with no crash. It’s not sugar, it’s fat. Bulletproof Coffee provides good brain function, memory and energy. It’s what you want first thing in the morning. Are you interested in trying the starter kit? Why not check it out and see how much better you feel!
Once you’ve made it then drink it up and enjoy! This acts like a meal replacement that gives you more energy and focus. I don’t know about you but I can definitely use more energy and focus first thing in the morning. My brother in law has been drinking this for over a month and he loves it. That’s all we hear about from him right now! He is a true believer in Bulletproof coffee! He likes drinking it because of the health benefits of a high fat low carb lifestyle. Since your brain mainly runs off of healthy fats what better way to fuel it than with all natural and organic Bulletproof coffee. Get rid of the toxins and mold that is found in regular coffee and get to enjoying a cup of Bulletproof coffee in the morning. The consensus at my house is that it helps get the family awake and mentally keeps us focused for the start to our day! Now you’re turn. Get to making it and let me know how you like it! What is your favorite reason for drinking coffee?
Why not start by visiting our sponsor!!
CANADIAN Website URL to link: http://ca.bulletproof.com
USA Website URL to link: http://bulletproof.com
CANADIAN Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Bulletproofca
USA Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Bulletproof