This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Are you like me? Mornings not really your thing? It’s so hard now that the kids are back in school for us to get up and get out the door. I thought if I’m having this problem I can’t be the only one, you know what I mean? So I thought I’d share with you some tips that are helping to get us out the door faster in the morning…even with kids.
1. One thing we’ve found helps us get out the door faster is to make sure the kids have their own alarm clock. That way they’re not mad at mom for waking them up! Ha! They’re mad at the alarm!
2. My kids have always taken a shower the night before. If they need a bath it’s taken at night. It just makes our morning go so much smoother if they don’t have to worry about drying their hair. We just don’t have that kind of time!
3. We make sure the kids lay their clothes out the night before so there’s no mad dash to figure out what they’re wearing.
4. Lunches are made the night before too. Everything goes so much smoother if it can already be done and not be done first thing that morning. So after dinner and dishes the kids make their lunch and put it in the fridge to grab as we leave.
5. Breakfasts are quick and easy. I make hard boiled eggs for the week or the kids grab some low sugar cereal. We keep breakfasts simple so that we can dart out the door to make it to school in a timely fashion.
6. The kids take their Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® vitamins immediately after breakfast. It helps them to remember to go ahead and take them when we leave them on my table. I like to keep things simple!
We grabbed our Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® vitamins at our local Target These have become my kids favorite. They love the taste! I love that they take their vitamin without giving me any grief.
7. The last thing we do is grab our backpacks that are hanging by the backdoor. We make sure to sign their agendas at night so there’s no rushing around filling out papers in the morning. Easier is always best in my eyes!
What are some things you do to get you out the door faster in the morning? What should I add to my list that I’ve not thought of? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Why not show our sponsor some love today by liking and following them!
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.