10 Quick Dinner Ideas For Busy School Nights
Y’all it’s about that time…back to school time! Summer has been awesome and relaxing, but now it’s time to start thinking about getting back in the school groove. Which for us means school days, sports practice, after school activities, and trying to plan ahead so we aren’t overusing our local drive-thru’s. I know there has to be other moms out there like me that are looking for quick dinner ideas to feed your family on busy school nights. So because I love to share, I thought I would put together a list of 10 quick dinner ideas for school nights! I tried to include a recipe for every taste, and I hope you guys enjoy them as much as we are going to!
Here are 10 quick dinner ideas for busy school nights:
1. Oven baked meatball subs– You can never go wrong with an easy to make meatball sub. No need to stop by a sandwich shop for this one and you can customize these however you want!
2. Simple Turkey Fajitas Foil Packet– This is a recipe that is perfect for a nice day. You use your grill and there are NO dishes required, which means less clean up too.
3. Coconut-Rum Grilled Shrimp– Bring back summer memories with this fun recipe. I love cooking seafood on busy nights because it’s cooking time is pretty minimal. And this recipe only has 5 ingredients. Score!
4. Easy Spaghetti Bake– Pasta is a staple in my household and this spaghetti bake is easy, quick, and always a crowd favorite.
5. Seven Layer Salad– When you are looking for a light dinner that is easy to prepare and won’t make you feel too full, a flavorful salad is the way to go!
6. Chicken Ranch Sliders– I don’t know why, but my kids love anything that is mini sized, so they love these little sliders.
7. Low Carb Zucchini Boat Pizza– Low carb and kid approved. This easy recipe is one of my families favorite dinner recipes!
8. Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwich– I love anything made in a crock pot! You can throw it in before work and it will be done and super yummy by dinner time!
9. Easy Tuna Pasta Salad– I love recipes that can be used more than one time. This recipe can be made for dinner and be great for a leftover lunch the next day!
10. Skillet Pizza Chicken– Chicken, pizza, and only 1 pan to clean? Sign me up!
There you have it! 10 Quick Dinner Recipes for busy school nights! What’s your favorite weeknight recipe?