10 DIY Outdoor Games For Teens
It’s true that school is almost back in session, but that doesn’t mean that the fun has to end! We still have quite a few more months of beautiful weather, and there is always time for a little outdoor fun on the weekends. I am all about getting my kids away from their electronic devices and outside to soak up some vitamin d, so I’m always looking for ways to do just that. It seems like it gets harder the older my kids get to coax them away from the TV. So I thought I would take a look around the web to see if I could find some fun DIY outdoor games for teens that we could play as a family, or that they could play wit their friends. There are tons of cool ideas out there you guys! I put together a list of my 10 favorites to share with you today. I hope you find something perfect for your family! Let’s check them out…
Here are 10 DIY outdoor games for teens:
1. DIY Soda Bottle Bowling– This is a fun DIY game that can bring out the competive spirit in all of us. Bonus, you can play this is the dark as the bottles GLOW!
2. Frisbee Tic-Tac-Toe– An easy way to combine a table top game, and an outdoor game using a few things you probably already have for hours of fun!
3. DIY Yardzee– What is Yardzee you ask? Well it’s a version of Yahtzee that you can play outside with oversize dice and a 5 gallon bucket.
4. DIY Ladder Toss– A classic backyard game that you can easily make yourself. It’s sturdy and built to last for summers to come.
5. DIY Toss Game– This is a cheap and easy to make game that will test the tossing skills of those playing it. Great for parties!
6. DIY Giant Jenga– Now this is one of my favorite games on the list. I love the table top version of jenga, and getting to play giant jenga outside sounds super fun!
7. Lawn Twister– Take this classic party game outside with some spray paint! Fun for everyone!
8. Pool Noodle Ring Toss– Pool noodles can be used for SO many different things. They are cheap (only $1 each at the dollar tree!) and comes in all kinds of colors.
9. DIY Horseshoe Pit– I’ve always wanted something like this in my backyard, and now that I know how easy it is, I will be building one for my family!
10. DIY Cornhole Set– Everyone loves a good game of cornhole right!? Did you know you could make your own set using pallet boards? Me either until now!
Have some fun outdoors this year ya’ll!