10 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For The Whole Family!
I’m always looking for ways for my family and I to eat healthier. Breakfast always seems to the hardest meal for me. It’s early in the morning, we are most likely rushing, and it’s easy to just grab a sugary cereal or a pop tart. So in an effort to prevent that, I’ve been scouring the internet for some easy quick, and most importantly, healthy breakfast ideas. I thought that there was no way I could be the only mom out there looking for healthy breakfast ideas for their family, so I wanted to make a list and share it with you guys! I tried to include some sweet savory, fast and fancy recipes. Something for everyone. I hope you guys enjoy!
Here are 10 healthy breakfast ideas for the whole family:
1. Orange & Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins– Easy to make, a little sweet, and perfect for a breakfast on the go!
2. Baked Eggs with Goat Cheese and Tomato Sauce– How fancy does this breakfast sound? It’s a great source of protein too!
3. Stuffed Breakfast Peppers– This is a spicy and delicious way to start the day!
4. Crock Pot Apple Oatmeal– I love a good crock pot recipe. You can prep this the night before and wake up to yummy oatmeal the next morning!
5. Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Omelet– For you low carb lovers this recipe is the perfect morning meal for you.
6. Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole– This is a great option for those of you that are dairy free and wheat free. And it tastes wonderful!
7. Open Faced Low Carb Pizza Omelet– low carb and pizza for breakfast? I’ll take 2!
8. Sausage Breakfast Stir Fry– This is a really cool idea for a breakfast that is a little different than your normal breakfast!
9. Easy Mini Quiche– I love this idea because it’s everything you love from a traditional quiche in a small travel size package!
10. Classic Breakfast Burritos– One of my all time favorite breakfast recipes, a breakfast burrito can be made up to a week in advanced and stuck in the freezer. Heat it up in the morning and go!
There you have it! 10 healthy breakfast ideas the whole family will love. What’s your favorite healthy breakfast recipe? let me know in the comments below, I could always use new ideas!