10 Easy Fathers Day Presents The Kids Can Make
Fathers Day is this weekend, can you believe it? It seems like this year has just been flying by! School is out, summer has started, and now it’s time to celebrate the special man in your kids life. If there is one thing my husband loves, it’s Fathers Day gifts that the kids have made for him. Those little homemade gifts mean more to him than anything we could ever buy him at the store! I figured that most dads out there felt this way too, so I wanted to share 10 Easy Fathers Day Presents The Kids Can Make. These 10 ideas are fun, easy, perfect for kids to make, and dad is going to love them!
Here are 10 Easy Fathers Day Presents The Kids Can Make:
- DIY Grill Set Holder Sign– A little paint, a stencil, and some photo hangers and your kids can make this perfect accessory to store dads favorite grilling tools! You know Dad will appreciate somewhere to keep his favorite grilling accessories.
- Fathers Day Tie Bookmarks– Make sure dad never looses his place again with these cute bookmarks. They can be made in his favorite colors, and as soon as he opens a book with these in it, he’s sure to smile.
- Easy DIY Fathers Day Picture Frame– This craft is perfect for that picture of dad you all love, or you can use the FREE printable that’s included in the post! A great office accessory for any proud dad to be able to show off his amazing family.
- Fathers Day Magnets– A set of magnets to remind dad of all the things you love about him! Who doesn’t love decorated fridges right?
- DIY Fathers Day Upcycled Tool Holder– You would never know that this cute tool holder was made out of a pringles can! I love being able to give old items new life. Good for the wallet, the planet, and for Dad.
- DIY Painted Birdhouses– For the dad that likes to sit outside and watch the birds with his morning coffee this would be an excellent idea! It’s a great way for your kids to show off their creativity too.
- Cute and Easy Fathers Day Mug Craft– This is easy enough for even the toddlers to get in on, and dad will have a perfect mug to drink his coffee from. If you have more than one kid Dad can have a mug for home and a mug for the office!
- Fathers Day Candy Bouquet– Candy is always a winner when it comes to any holiday, and I’m sure dad will love his favorite candy displayed in such a cute way. This can also be modified to add to, or omit the candy with any other packaged goodies (jerky, crackers, trail mix, etc) that Dad might like.
- Big and Strong Like Daddy handprint craft– You really can’t go wrong with a craft that involves your kids adorable handprints!
- Dad Rocks paperweight– You’ve got to love a great play on words, and paperweights are always something that can be used right? This craft would be perfect for Dad’s office or sitting room.
Which Fathers Day present are you excited to make?
Looking for more awesome Father’s Day ideas? Check these out:
- 3 FREE Father’s Day printables for Super Dads
- 15 more Father’s Day crafts for kids
- Free Father’s Day word search printable
Don’t forget to follow us on pinterest, by email (top of the page) or on twitter to help see all our articles when they come out!