10 Easy Fathers Day Presents The Kids Can Make
Fathers Day is the weekend, can you believe it? It seems like this year has just been flying by! School is out, summer has started, and now it’s time to celebrate the special man in your kids life. If there is one thing my husband loves, it’s Fathers Day gifts that the kids have made for him. Those little homemade gifts mean more to him than anything we could ever buy him at the store! I figured that most dads out there felt this way too, so I wanted to share 10 Easy Fathers Day Presents The Kids Can Make. These 10 ideas are fun, easy, perfect for kids to make, and dad is going to love them!
Here are 10 Easy Fathers Day Presents The Kids Can Make:
- DIY Grill Set Holder Sign– A little paint, a stencil, and some photo hangers and your kids can make this perfect accessory to store dads favorite grilling tools!
- Fathers Day Tie Bookmarks– Make sure dad never looses his place again with these cute bookmarks.
- Easy DIY Fathers Day Picture Frame– This craft is perfect for that picture of dad you all love, or you can use the FREE printable that’s included in the post!
- Fathers Day Magnets– A set of magnets to remind dad of all the things you love about him!
- DIY Fathers Day Upcycled Tool Holder– You would never know that this cute tool holder was made out of a pringles can!
- DIY Painted Birdhouses– For the dad that likes to sit outside and watch the birds with his morning coffee this would be an excellent idea!
- Cute and Easy Fathers Day Mug Craft– This is easy enough for even the toddlers to get in on, and dad will have a perfect mug to drink his coffee from.
- Fathers Day Candy Bouquet– You can never really go wrong with dads favorite candy arraged in an oh-so-cute way can you?
- Big and Strong Like Daddy handprint craft– You really can’t go wrong with a craft that involves your kids adorable handprints!
- Dad Rocks paperweight– You gotta love a great play on words, and paperweights are always something that can be used right?
Which Fathers Day present are you excited to make?
Don’t forget to see all my other Father’s Day gift ideas, cards and printables!