This post is in partnership with CottonBabies.com. All opinions are honest and my own.
When I had my first child 19 years ago baby carriers weren’t really a thing. They had a few of them out back then. But they were bulky and had metal rods in them. They didn’t seem like a reliable option for me at the time. Fast forward to when my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was officially outnumbered and no longer had enough hands. Baby Carriers made my life so much easier then. I never should have waited until my 3rd child. In this day and age I believe it would be beneficial with the first baby.
Check out my 5 reasons you need a baby carrier!
1. It frees up your hands to make dinner or do what needs to be done during the fussy hour of having a baby. Babies tend to cry from 5-8 pm at night. It’s because they’re tired and hungry and it’s just a known fussy time. If you have a baby carrier it does make it better.
2. It gives baby a feeling of security. You want your baby to know you’re there for them today and always. The baby carrier and being strapped to you helps them to know you’re comforting and close. They are also able to keep their eyes on you!
3. It gives you more time in your day. Because baby is being carried and close you are able to cook and clean or get things done. They are satisfied and secure because of the warmth of your body.
4. It calms baby down. If baby is fussy and nothing is working then putting baby on your back or front and go for a walk might help. This way they have a change of scenery and you get a workout in. It’s a win/win for calming baby and mommy down.
5. Using a baby carrier helps incorporate baby into your life. It allows you to get back to doing what you need to do. From playing with a toddler to food prep and errands you can be content knowing baby is getting what they need from you.
Millions of women around the world wear their babies. It allows you to help baby feel comfortable and get on with whatever you have to do during the day. Cotton Babies has two known and trusted brands for you to choose from. Check out the Tekhni Woven Baby carriers or their Sakura Baby carriers. It’s the two that they trust to help you get things done during your day and take good care of baby too.